I gasped when I saw his right hands knuckles! He's bleeding?! He was breathing heavily like he was exhausted. I caught a quick glance at his red face before he quickly got up and ran off mumbling! He ran across the street in the direction of the school. "King!!" Both me and Elizabeth called out to him...but he just kept running. I looked up at Elizabeth and she offered her hand out to me..to help me up. I took a breath before I took her hand,and stood up as she helped me up.

"I'm sorry-" we both said! At the same time!! I looked at her in shock. "What are you talking about I should be sorry! I hurt you!!" I shouted feeling horrible. "I hurt you too! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" She shouted back. "A-Are we still-" she finished my sentence "Friends? Yes!" I smiled but realized what had just happened!! Wait! What about King?!

"We gotta-" I got cut off by Ban?! "DID YOU GUYS SEE KING?!" He asked as him and Meliodas ran up to us looking worried. "Yeah! He just knocked Diane over!-" Elizabeth said seeming worried. "And we were just about to run after him!" I said pointing to the direction he ran in.

Just then Meliodas started running, right past us! "Let's go!! We gotta find him!!" He yelled as we all ran after him, following him. "W-What Happened?!" I asked as we ran glancing at Elizabeth..she was worried, as worried as I am, as worried as we all are. "Stuff! We'll tell you later!" Ban said "Yeah! Just focus on finding him!!" Captain called back to us as we kept running, continuing to follow him.

After a minute or two we ran up to our school where a bunch of other kids obviously were. How the hell are we supposed to find him!? "Where is he?!", Asked Meliodas as he stopped in front of the gates of the school yard, looking around for king! He was so worried like something bad had happened! So it worried me a lot! "Wait! I'm in most of his classes!" I said "we have math with Hendrickson first!" I continued when everyone else gave me questioning looks.

"Yeah but we all have different classes-" Ban said "I have math with Ms. Gondil-" Elizabeth pointed out. "Okay- we gotta split up and try to find him" Meliodas said, no wonder why he's the captain of the football team. He's got good leadership skills. "No! We have to go to class!" Elizabeth said. She's right. If we are late we could be in trouble. "Yeah, we have to go to class and hope we see him some time during the day." Ban said making Meliodas nod. "Okay, let's go then-" he then sighed and walked off into the gates.

[Elizabeth's POV]

I saw the sad look on Meliodas' face and ran up to his side. We were ahead of Diane and Ban but we are going to class anyway so we should all be going different ways. "Hey, I know your worried about him but.. we'll be able to speak with him or find him soon! Okay?" I tried to reassure him. He nodded and I felt him grab my hand. I also felt heat rising into my cheeks and I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.

Once we walked into the building I glanced behind me to see Diane heading for a stairwell and walking up the stairs and Ban walked down the hall and turned it. I looked back forward and continued to walk with Meliodas. "You have literacy first right?" I asked "yeah-" he said as I watched the little ahego bounce on his head as he walked. That cute little piece of hair that just..Booped from his head!!

I walked him to class and kissed his cheek, I thought of it to be the right thing to do, to help reassure him. "Don't worry-" I smiled to him and let go of his hand and waving goodbye. He waved back with a smile and went into his class as I made my way to mine.

[Ban's POV]

When Elizabeth ran off to go be with Captain I was left to walk with Diane. Diane sighed and I wondered why her and Elizabeth seemed fine with each other. "Hey are you guys good?" I asked her and she looked up at me "what?" She asked confused. "Are you and Elizabeth okay or what?" I asked basically breaking down what I asked before. "Oh! Yeah- I think! We apologized but it was rushed because of you guys and king-" she said with a bit of an angered tone. I chuckled "hey at least you guys are cool! So it's all good!" I smiled trying to brighten the mood. "Yeah-" she sighed "I guess so-"