2

Y/n waited for someone to attack her. Nothing came. All that came was the occasional stare from across the mess hall from Commander Erwin. He asked her to help with paperwork. His exact words were  "My desk is about to collaspe from the amount of paperwork I have to do." Y/n had no choice but to agree. Any time she could get alone time with Erwin, she would take. 

Levi was sitting next to her. He watched the little staring contest going on between the two. This had been going on for the past year. "Why don't you just ask him out already?" Levi whined. "Oh, hush. You've been crushing on the cadet since he got here. You have no room to talk." She hissed. Levi was surprised. He sighed and looked over at Y/n. He whispered something into her ear. Causing the girl to giggle. She whispered something back to Levi, to which he blushed. From Erwin's spot, he thought they were telling each other things about them falling for one another. But, when Y/n blushed at something when Levi hadn't even said anything, he knew otherwise. He watched as she stood and left the mess hall. Levi smirking and shouting something after her. Something inaudible to Erwin.

He looked over at Hanji who was still rambling about her latest experiment. He decided he would go find Y/n and ask her if they could get a headstart on the paperwork that only seemed to be ever growing into a mountain onto his desk. 

He found her in her office. She had her feet propped up on her desk and she was leaning back in her chair. "You shouldn't be leaning back in your chair like that. It'll break and you'll fall if that happens." He said, alerting the Captain of his presence. "What do you need, Erwin?" She asked. Erwin simply stared at her. Watching the way her small body moved against the chair. Erwin walked over to her and put his hands on her desk. 

She looked up at him, her (e/c) orbs staring into Erwin's blue ones. They had a bit of a staring contest before she finally broke away. "I still need help with my paperwork." Erwin smiled. She nodded. She watched as he walked out of his office. Her eyes lingering on his ass. Erwin turned around and put his hand on the back of the chair to snap her out of her thoughts. She gasped. 

Not appreciating being dominated by him, she pushed him away from the chair. She then followed him to his office and got comfortable on his couch. She removed her boots and placed them neatly on the one side of the couch and settled with her feet tucked beside her. Erwin handed her some of the paperwork. Hardly making a dent in the pile. "You should really stop letting this pile up, Erwin. Your desk is not only bowing, but you can't get enough sleep because you're worried about getting your paperwork in." She scolded. Erwin looked down in shame. "You could help me more often." Erwin muttered. She looked up at him, but didn't respond. She lowered her head slowly and continued with the paperwork. 

After about an hour, Y/n had done half of what was there, and Erwin was leaning back in his chair. "Am I going to do everything while you just sit there?" Y/n questioned, not looking up from the papers in her hands. Erwin slowly put his chair back in the normal position. He watched as she flipped though the papers. Obviously bored. 

Erwin got up, Y/n not noticing that he moved. She was now siiting at the chairs in front of his desk. Her feet were propped up on the one across from her. He moved over to her and put his hands on her cheeks. He pushed his lips against her roughly. She was surprised and tense at first, but soon melted into the feeling of his warm soft lips against hers. He lightly nipped at her bottom lip. She moaned against his lips and  he quickly slipped his tongue inside of her mouth. She felt his soft tongue exploring her wet cavern. She then felt herself being hoiseted up. She instinctivly wrapped her legs around the closest thing to her. She felt Erwin's warm body against her own. She then felt herself being laid down on something comfortable. The couch.