Ch 16. The Earth Or Crowley And Aziraphale

I know! It is really short but I just didn't know what else to put. I just thought it was intense enough and there was already alot of emotion in it so I kept it short. Hopefully you enjoy it!

- Crowley

Eve's POV

I sat on a chair blood dripping from a head wound Beelzebub gave me. Said Demon was currently contacting Gabriel and talking in Demonic-Enochian. I winced and pulled at the cuffs that were wrapped to tightly around my wrists. I knew that something bad was going to happen but I didn't know what.

"Ah! How is my favorite niece?" Gabriel asked as he walked into the room. I glared at the Archangel who had kidnapped me and tortured me along with Beelzebub.

"I would be better if you hadn't tortured me!" I snapped. Gabriel scowled and turned to Beelzebub who nodded a smirk in the Demons face as she watched the events unfold gleefully.

"Great! Now I have an order you have to follow and if you don't....well there will be severe consequences." Gabriel began with a look of false sympathy.

"What is it." I said gritting my teeth angrily. Gabriel's face brightened up and a smile spread across his face.

"We decided we don't care about the War anymore. So we give you this option. Destroy Earth and we spare Crowley and Aziraphale.....or Save Earth and kill Crowley and Aziraphale. If you comply with one of these choices we will do both....the hard way." Gabriel explained. My face went pale knowing they would hold up their end of the threat. Earth? My new parents? How could I choose?

If I saved Earth I would lose my only family, but I would save billions of lives. If I chose my new parents I would keep my family but kill billions of people. It was hard and I knew I was going to regret it but in the end I knew what to choose. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again and looking at the Archangel and Demon.

"I choose...."