𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE

Börja om från början

"You don't care about me not wearing pants." "You can walk around naked if you want, I would too, but your boyfriend, maybe when he goes out we can do it together." "And have some bonding time." "Oh, I would love that." "Me too." The girls awed together, looking to Garfield who looked very uncomfortable as he poured his drink into his cup, Maeve chuckled at the expression he was making. "Calm down, we're only messing with you." Maeve said as she kissed him on the cheek, watching as he walked away to the training area. "We were?" "No, I was being a 100% serious, we are having a movie marathon naked when he isn't here." She said with a serious expression. Tara smiled which resulted in Maeve smiling.

⛧彡

Tara decided the tower needed fresher and better food so she decided to go to the grocery store with Maeve and give Garfield a break from them both, so while Tara held a shopping list Maeve pushed the shopping cart (I was about to write trolly my Aussie is showing), Maeve was wearing a yellow crop top with spaghetti straps and black jeans that had a red heart sewn on the right butt pocket, while Tara wore a blue denim skirt and a black cropped hoodie with sunflowers scattered all over it.

"So your having sex with Gar now?" Maeve smiled. "Since when?" "A few days ago. I've known him since I was 7 and I've only been dating him for a few months, I don't even think we've been on a real date yet." Maeve admitted. "Why?" Maeve shrugged her shoulders. "Just been busy with the whole Titans thing, but I don't need to go on regular dates with him to know I love him, he's my best friend." Just as she said that someone had slapped both Tara and Maeve's butt, the two turned around looking at the group of brutes, glaring at them. "Oo sisters." One said. "Cousins." Maeve sneered they began laughing cat calling the girls. Maeve and Tara glanced to each other and smirked, their eyes glowing yellow as the store began to shake, Tara's hands began to glow yellow while Maeve's glow naturally moved from her hands to her elbows stopping there.

"You've fucked up." Tara said.

⛧彡

Tara and Maeve walked into their building laughing, "did you see their faces?" "Priceless." As the elevator bell dinged, indicating they were at their floor, both were holding two bags of groceries, enough food to last the three a week at least. As the cousins walked out of the elevator they were met with Garfield who had his hands on his hips. "Did you two create a mini earthquake?" He asked "No?" Tara questioned; Garfield looked to Maeve who was biting her lip. "I wouldn't even class it as an earthquake it was only a little shake, no one got hurt." Maeve owned up. "God, you suck at lying." Tara mumbled. "Hey, I'm great at lying, I just don't lie to Garfield." Maeve confessed. "As cute as that is now were in trouble, thanks cuzz. Now if you don't mind Mom, I would like to put these bags down before I'm sent to my room." Tara said sarcastically as she walked past Garfield.

Maeve walked past Garfield slowly. "Sorry." Maeve said, "Some dude smacked mine and Tara's butt." Maeve whispered, "We didn't hurt him. I stopped Tara when she started losing control and we paid for the food and left, came straight back here, I promise." Garfield nodded his head. Maeve kissed him on his cheek before walking past him to put her bags down as well.

"Krypto!" Maeve called out for the white dog that came trotting towards her. "Look what I got." She pulled out a green dinosaur toy, giving it a squeeze which caused it to squeak, she watched as the dogs ears shot up and Maeve tossed it to the dog who caught it and began to squeak it repeatedly. "I told you we should have gotten the rope." "Oh leave him alone, he loves it." Maeve smiled.