♕𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬♛

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No, no." Lonnie shook her head. "I want it cool. Like Mal's."

"Really?" Evie said in confusion. "Even the split ends too?" Vanessa smirked.

Mal sent an annoyed look towards the two but all Evie did was shake the pouch of money causing Mal to sigh grabbing her spell book.

"Okay..." Mal started as she walked up to Lonnie. "Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair." She then flicked her finger causing Lonnie to follow the magic sparks till it hit her face.

Lonnie's hair grew long with bouncy curls. She gasped rushing to the mirror as the others walked behind her.

"I know, I know." Evie sighed. "It looks like a mop on your head. You know, let's cut it off, layer it-"

"No, no, no, no!" Lonnie smiled. "I love it."

"You do?" Evie questioned with a frown. "It's just..." Lonnie trailed off before ripping the hem of her skirt causing Jane to look at the skirt in shock.

"Now I'm cool." Lonnie smiled. "Like ice." Mal and Vanessa smirked.

Jane walked to the mirror tilting her head before ripping her own skirt.

"What did I just do!" Jane gasped. "Mom's going to kill me!"

The girls chuckled at the shocked girl.

~~❦~~

Later that day the two Auradon girls left the room and Carlos was in there with Dude. Jay had then came in the room wearing a number 8 tourney jersey.

"Yo-ho-ho!" Jay exclaimed smiling dancing in front of his friends.

Carlos whistled from his seat next to Vanessa as they sat on Mal's bed. Jay smiled before walking over to Mal who was sitting by her sister's foot.

"Did your plan work with Jane?" Jay questioned Mal. "Are you going to see the wand?"

"Do you think I would be going through every single spell in this book if I hadn't completely struck out?" Mal asked him annoyed as she flipped through her spell book.

"Well, somebody's in a bad mood." Carlos mumbled. "My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down." Mal told the white haired boy.

"We can do this!" Jay exclaimed causing his friends to turn to him. "If we stick together!" This had made all of them look at him in shock.

"And we won't go back until we do." Mal told him. "Because we're rotten..."

"To the core." They all finished together. "Oh, yeah." Evie started.

"I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben and Nick with the wand at coronation and we all get to go." Evie sighed. "I have nothing to wear, of course."

Everyone looked at the girl in disbelief as someone knocked on the door.

"What?" Evie questioned not getting what she did. "Hold that thought." Mal told her as her and Vanessa went to the door.

Vanessa opened the door with Mal by her side which revealed Ben and Nick.

"Hey Mal!" Ben smiled. "Hey, mon amour!" Nick smiled to Vanessa.

"We didn't see most of you guys today." Ben started as he looked Mal causing Vanessa and Nick to share a look. "We were just wondering if you guys had any questions or anything...that..you need."

"Not that I...know of." Mal shook her head before looking to her friends then to her sister who shook her head.

"Okay, alright." Ben nodded. "Well, uh, if you need anything, just, uh..." Nick trailed off looking at Vanessa.