1

Y/n watched in fear as her home was seiged by the people of her country burned down the castle. She could hear the screams of her father and cried as her brother ran with her to the underground. She was only four. Her brother, seven. They ran to an abandoned house where they could stay while they had no way to make a living above. He hugged her tightly as they stepped inside the home. A young boy by the name of Levi Ackerman saw them as they ran in. He slowly, and carefully made his way to the home. He saw them and sighed. He told them he would do everything he could to get them food. 

As days went on, he taught them how to steal, and how to use the gear that they stole from the Military Police. As time went on, the girl's brother had disappered. Levi took her in and was like the big brother she needed. They stole food for each other, and if one was in trouble, the other got them out. Over time, Y/n had also learned to kill. She was the most deadly in the underground. Levi was second to her. 

At the age of 14 she met a few people. A girl by the name of Cassandra Andrews who she simply called Cassie. Another girl by the name of Alexandera Clayson who she chose to call Alex. And a young girl about the age of 7 who she was named Evian Hunter. Y/n and Levi taught them everything they knew. One day, when Y/n got bored, she set the house on fire. She grabbed some sticks and some marshmallows she stole and made smores over the burning house. Cassie was still inside but when she saw the fire, she joined Y/n, along with everyone else who was in the house. Y/n was deadly for sure. 

When she heard of her brother becoming the king after their father, the former king, had died and he had come of age, she was only 15. She couln't cry, She was no longer able to cry or feel emotional pain. She just went on with her normal life. 

Levi and Y/n had dated for a while, but Levi fell for someone else and the relationship ended. However, their friendship did not. Y/n would always complain that it was awkward between the two. Being as close as brother and sister, it was quite strange for the girl. 

She had later met someone she liked. The two dated for a while, but she caught her lover cheating on her with someone else. It broke her heart to see something so vile happen to her. She swore she would never find love again until she was sure she could trust them.

At the age of 18 she graduated from a high school in the underground. She was the top of her class. Everyone wanted to be her friend, or wanted to stay away from her. In only 14 years, she had managed to steal not only from the underground, but from the districts above, and had managed to kill over 10,000 people. Not only from the underground, but also from the districts above. She was most certainly the most deadly person alive. Levi was next to her. He had stolen just about as much as she had, but only had about 8,000 kills. 

At the age of 21, they both killed 20,000 people, and stolen hundreds of thousands of goods from others. She was most certainly deadly. This had alerted the attention of Scouting Regiment Commander, Erwin Smith. He was alarmed by the young duo that was never caught. He was quite intrigued by the two. He also found Y/n quite attractive.

As she went along, her (h/l) (h/c) hair became red with blood. She found time to bathe once a day after it started to cake into her hair. She found it quite disgusting. Afterwards, she would wash her bloodstained clothing. Then, clean the home they lived in. 

By the age of 25, she was sought out by the Scouting Regiment. However, after many failed attempts to catch the two, they stopped trying for a while. Erwin thought of new plans for them to catch the two, along with the deadly few that followed them everywhere and helped them with everything.