Part 4: One, Two, Three

Start bij het begin

"Udo! Udo! Guess who washed up on the moors?" Yelled Aurora as they got closer to the man that was now glancing up. The moss covered floor soft on Rosalyn's calloused feet. Now standing directly in front of Udo Aurora continued, gesturing to Rosalyn, "this is Rosalyn."

Udo looked towards Rosalyn and smiled just about as brightly as Aurora had when they first met. Taking a hand from one of the children's back, who now all stood behind Udo peaking out from his robes, and held it out towards Rosalyn. Giving Udo her hand, Rosalyn watched as he lifted her hand towards his pale, pink lips and gently kissed the back of the soft skin, and slowly said, "it's a pleasure to meet you Rosalyn, my name is Udo, I hope we will become well aquainted." 

Staring into his dark eyes Rosalyn suddenly became flustered at his actions as her face flushed, not going unnoticed by Udo who only grinned at the sight. 

"Do you know if they found the boy yet?" Asked Udo, his attention going to Aurora who had tiny fairies flittering around her head. 

"No I haven't heard anything about the child being found," answered Aurora as her eyebrows pulled together and lips pressed in a thin line. Worry gripped Udo's face at the answer.

"He's been missing since last night, I'm afraid that he might have been hurt or gotten lost." The children behind Udo began to once more climb on him. 

"Oh, my, Diaval told us he had been missing for long, but not that long. I should probably go help, after all I know the moors pretty well, "Aurora began to walk away, but not before turning around while walking backwards and saying, "Rosalyn I'll be back soon, maybe you could sit and wait for me. Udo would you watch her for me?" Winking she turned around once more and began to jog towards the woods. 

"Of course." Udo's attention once more went onto the children as they began to tug on his robe.

Rosalyn rolled her eyes thinking that she wasn't a child that needed to be watched. Glancing at Udo, then back at Aurora's disappearing figure, back at Udo, Aurora, Udo, Aurora, then to the flying fey that were looking for the child. Aurora's suggestion to sit and wait ran through Rosalyn's mind once more and she whispered, "yeah that's not happening."

"Hey, Udo?" She continued.

"Yes?" He responded distractedly. 

"Where was the child last seen?"

"Marco, don't pull her wing like that," Udo scolded a child pulling on a girl's rainbow wing, "I believe it was near where the tome blooms once were."

Rosalyn remembered all the burials she had went to and how after a certain amount of time a glowing flower would sprout. Her mother had called them tome blooms once Rosalyn had asked her what they were.

"And where is that exactly?"

"Over close to that mountain over there. Why?" questioned Udo as he pointed behind him a little to his left while one of his horns were being tugged down by a child.

"No reason," responded Rosalyn as she slowly began to walk away, careful of the dried leaves and twigs on the ground that could make a sound and grab Udo's attention from the children. Finally reaching the line of trees for the second time that day she began to walk in the direction of the mountain.

Serval minutes had past by the time she had reached her destination. The small field circled by trees was void of any glowing flower, all that remained was dozens of stems and very few wandering fairies tending to the area. Rosalyn began looking for any sign of the child she could track. Without her wings she did have a disadvantage over the other fey, but what she did have was the ability to track and hunt better than the vast majority of the other fey.