CHAPTER °3°

:::

[ If you can do it slow then you could do it fast.]

:::

_____________________________________

Third POV

Zhi Ruo quickly snatched the bowl of soup and the plate of shuǐzhǔ ròupiàn (Sichuan Pork). Her hands agile and her moves smooth without delay she had already wrapped up the dish and was bolting out of the window.

Her white dress fluttered by the cold wind of the night, clicking her tongue in annoyance when she heard the loud voices coming from entrance. She quickly tumbled on the soft ground from below.

"Who told you to leave the food and present yourselves in front of the Masters ah! You didn't even have an ounce of shame! Dirty servants!" The loud voice of the head steward rang through the hallway leading to the kitchen.

She could hear the clear sound of a rod hitting the skin. "Nubi apologizes! Ah! Please spare some mercy on nubi! Ahh! " The continues pleas from the servant mama's made Zhi Ruo have an headache.

( Nubi - •servant• a term that servants use to address themselves in an humble way.)

"Luck is looking down at you from above this time, the Masters are in a good mood. I could spare you some mercy -" the head steward continued to babble on. Zhi Ruo didn't listen anymore and ran.

The food on Zhi Ruo's hand was running cold and she can't help but circulate some Qi in her dantian and started to use qinggong, and flew on top of the trees, her figure fast but still visible.

( Qing Gong - Chinese for “light body skill” )

Although she haven't entered the ranks of cultivation and thus cannot use techniques cultivator practitioners use. But due to Zhi Ruo's knowledge as an immortal and as a transmigrated person, as long as she have some qi she can make do of what she has.

Zhi Ruo Gritted her teeth as the toll of using a technique without entering ranks, hit her with fatigue. Her dainty paleish forehead was covered in sweat as she flew in the trees. Her eyes scanned the environment and concluded that she was almost back.

A few seconds or so she encountered the rundown path and still did not stop. She went and dashed through her house and upto the gates and finally on her front door. She finally halted, she took a deep breath and leaned her body on the doorframe.

Zhi Ruo smiled and looked down on her arms, the food was safe. She hurriedly closed the gate and her doors and went to her bedroom, she opened the rushed clothe that she used in wrapping the food. The soup and the dish did not spill.

Without waiting for anything Zhi Ruo quickly ate all of the contents of the bowls. She rested for a bit on the rags she calls her bed. She looked around for the crystal that has been drained by it's original blue color. She found it and popped it on her mouth like candy

The hard crystal melted on her mouth and turned to liquid, with a gulp she swallowed it all. The Qi around her flew frantically to her body, in haste Zhi Ruo threw the bowls and clothe to her lotus dimensions and quickly sat down she closed her eyes and started to cultivate.

All she has to do was enter the ranks of Cultivation and she can quickly ascend her rank, with the help of her lotus dimensions she can do anything.

[ Progress to entering the cultivators rank :70% ]

Zhi Ruo let out a breath, and focused on getting all the floating orbs that surrounded her body. She feels like her dantian was going to explode, and she wondered if she had gone overboard on the crystal. Zhi Ruo's body can't handle the dense qi that was rampaging and threatening to damage her meridians. She can't help but let out a silent scream.