Chapter °22°

Within the comfort of her new pavilion, Zhi Ruo took her time in admiring the numerous new valuable furniture that littered in her room. She can clearly tell that the Ye clan did not lack in the money area. She surveyed around the room before she stepped beside the table that was right before her bed.

Their was snacks placed delicately on the center of luxuriously decorated piece of woo— table.

On the corner of her eye Zhi Ruo paid attention to her stats. And most importantly, her cultivation rank. Bringing back Yu Zhúlín's impetuous question back into her mind.

[Name: Liu Zhi Ruo

Race: Human

Skills:

Sand throw (stun) 10/50 : rank 0

Level: 4

Cultivation level: Gathering; Concentration rank 2

Titles: Owner of the lotus dimensions, transmigrator, Trash Xiaojie of the Liu Fu....

EXP: 150/400

HP: 100/100

MP: 100/100

AGILITY:      41

SPEED:       41

STRENGTH:      41

DEXTERITY:   41

ACCURACY:    41

CHARM:     41

LUCK:     41

INTELLIGENCE:    41

STAMINA:     41

Stats points:  74

Lottery ticket: 1]

"System, how do you upgrade a skill? Is their another way on upgrading it without practicing it?" Zhi Ruo asked aloud.

[Answering host. The other way to upgrade a skill is to allocating a SP (status point) on it. Updating status, please wait a moment.]

The system's response was instantaneous.

[Skills:

Sand throw (stun) 10/50 : rank 0]

Zhi Ruo's eyes looked at the new indicator at the system's notice. She looked at her SP and then to the skill. "then system, please allocate 40 SP on the skill Sand throw." She stated without much thought.

[Congratulations! Sand throw has been upgraded to rank 1]

[Congratulations! You have earned 10 EXP]

Zhi Ruo raised her hand up experimentally, she looked for an open space and found a door leading to a balcony. With swift steps she went outside and faced the windy slope of a garden.