*SPECIAL CHAPTER*

❤🌹~VALENTINES DAY EDITION~🌹❤

The day has finally arrived! Valentine's day or more known as, "Red Heart Day!" Everyone has been fussing over it for the past 2 weeks and now it's finally here.

Everyone's excited.... Well.... Except for Claude.....

He's been grumpy ever since the start of the excitement. Typically since it's the day where women or men give chocolates to their loved ones, and his daughter is no exception.

Athanasia is a lovely girl. The beauty of the Obelian Empire- no, The whole continent- not even close, the whole world. Yes... That's the right word. The right word that suits Athanasia's beauty. Nothing can compare her..... Nothing.....

And that is why... 'Those insolent brats think that they're good enough for my daughter....' Claude bitterly thought as he glared at the documents he was signing. 'My daughter is too good for them. I should cut off their heads.....' Claude was seeing red but he snapped out of it when he heard a knock on his door and looked up to see his beloved daughter, peeking her head in from the door. "Dad, are you busy?"

"Take a seat." Then Athanasia giggled as she went inside, "Don't worry, I won't stay too long." She then walked closer to her father as he set his quill aside and gave his daughter his full attention, "What is it?"

"Dad, can I go out of the palace?" Athanasia asked. Claude raised a brow, "what for?" He asked. "Um, since this event is meant to celebrate with the people..... I want to go and celebrate outside...." Claude was skeptical. "D-Don't worry! Felix and Lily will be with me and we'll also wear disguises!" Now this was suspicious. "Why do you want to celebrate outside? We always celebrate it here." Claude said.

"Well..... I always wanted to go out.... And this time, I want to celebrate outside because I want to see how they celebrate it...... And if I don't go out now, maybe I will never get a chance."

{ Lies. You went out with Lucas not too long ago. }

[ Ah! Don't interrupt me, Jyann! ]

{ Oh sheesh, okay okay, calm down. Anyways, back to Claude. }

Claude closed his eyes..... He may seem like he's thinking, but he actually doesn't have to do it..... His answer is always no. "Daddy, please!" Athanasia began to act cutesy.

Scratch the is. It now turned in to was. "Hm... If that's what you want, then, I suppose I will grant it..... Return by sun down." Athanasia sparkled and ran to her father and hugged him, "Thank you, daddy!!" And with a kiss on his cheek, Claude's eyes widened a bit before they went back to normal as he nodded.

Athanasia let go of her father and went to the door, "Then, I should get ready. I'll see you later then, daddy!" And Athanasia left the room happily. Claude began to think. 'Should I follow them?' And a few seconds later, he nodded. 'No. I shouldn't ruin my daughter's outing for the first time. Yes. She can take care of herself. I'll be there if ever she's in danger.' and Claude went back on signing the papers.

'But why can't I shake this distasteful feeling off?'

{ Maybe because it's Hearts day and she's out? }

[ Jyann, what are you trying to imply? ]

{ I'm just saying....... Don't you find it suspicious that she's pretty determined to go out? And on this special event too? The day where lovers usually go out and- }