10-Booming

It's been a month that they have started their business and it's already been the talk of the people. Their business is booming and is really popular. Especially the sardines and tuna Athanasia came up with.

People are now overjoyed, knowing that such delicious fishes were preserved naturally so they won't worry about winter. Nobles would eat them in breakfast, lunch, and in dinner. It's just that addicting.

When they hit the first month of their booming business, they decided to hold a party to celebrate and rent the entire inn of the captain's. "Toast to a month of a booming business!" The captain said and they all laughed. People were also celebrating the first month celebration of their business. It was a joyous celebration. Athanasia smiled as she watched from the table she sat besides Ijekiel and drank on her drink. Don't worry, it isn't alcohol.

People were being so merry, she smiled as she got up. "I'm going out to take a breather." Ijekiel also stood up, "Yeah, me too. Also, it's dangerous for a girl to be out at this hour." Athanasia just giggled and they went outside.

They walked to the docks and Athanasia sat on the end of the bridge, she took off her sandals and dipped her feet on the waters, it was high tide so she didn't need to fully go down. Ijekiel sat next to her, but he just crossed his feet instead.

Athanasia played with the sea using her feet, giggling happily a few times and Ijekiel just smiled lovingly and look at her like she was the most precious thing in the world. Athanasia looked at the moon, "It's full and the stars are shining brightly." Ijekiel also looked up, "Yeah. You're right." And then went back to look at her and saw her eyes glistening with a sad glint in them. "Sia? What's wrong?" Ijekiel asked in concern.

Athanasia looked at Ijekiel with wide eyes and then giggled, "Oh, it's nothing." And sheepishly smiled but Ijekiel knew she was lying. "Are you thinking about them?" Athanasia stopped smiling, knowing who he meant. She lowered her face. "Sometimes. There's not a day that passed by that I don't think about them..... about him...." The last part was a whisper but Ijekiel heard a glimpse at it. Ijekiel patted Athanasia on the head.

Ijekiel opened his mouth to say something but Athanasia quickly held up a hand, stopping Ijekiel on what he had to say. "Say, "I'm sorry" and I will push you off from this dock." Ijekiel smiled and took a hold of her hand. "I won't. Don't worry." And kissed the top of it, he intertwined their hands together and continued to enjoy their company a bit before standing up and returning to the party.

'I really wonder how daddy's doing.....'

MEANWHILE

A certain red haired knight knocked on the door of a certain room, he didn't heard a response but he nevertheless went in. And a certain blond haired man was laying down on the sofa. Felix frowned as he saw the plate of food being untouched. "Your majesty." Felix said and Claude groaned. "You need to eat." Felix said. "I already did." Felix look closer at the food.

A small portion of the food was eaten. "Your majesty, you need to eat alot." Claude groaned. "Shut up, will you?" Felix frowned and look back at the table and notice there were empty bottles of alcohol and there still some more that weren't open yet.

"Your majesty, you won't be able to manage the empire if you continue neglecting on taking care of yourself." Claude didn't say anything. "Your majesty, what would the princess think if she would see you like this? She will be sad." Claude felt a pang of pain on his heart.

"Shut up and leave me be." Felix just stood there before he sighed. "Blessings and glory upon the sun of the Obelian Empire." And left the room. He look up the moon when he was walking on the corridor, "I wonder how the princess is doing?" Felix asked himself sadly.

'Princess, I'm trying...'

EMERALD PALACE

Lily sat on the couch as she sewed sadly. She sniffles until she burst into tears again. Hannah and Ces who were in the room, cleaning, also teared up. The maids and the workers of the Emerald Palace were all gloomy and sad because of their missing princess.

Lily sat on Athanasia's bed and cried as she imagined Athanasia there in her bed. "I.....w-wonder how's the....p-princess is.... Doing...." Hannah asked in between hiccuping and sniffles. Lily only smiled sadly, "We can only hope she's well.." Lily muttered and turned to look out of the window and stare at the moon.

'Princess....where are you?.... We miss you.....please come back..... He needs you....'

MEANWHILE

Athanasia smiled as she raised her glass as she cheered with the people. Then,

'Princess, I'm trying...'
'Princess....where are you?.... We miss you.....please come back..... He needs you....'

Her eyes widened as she looked around and out of the window. Ijekiel turned to look at Athanasia with a worried look as Athanasia was looking where those whispers came from. "Are you alright?" Ijekiel asked. "I thought I heard..." Athanasia looked out the window but there was no one and shook her head, "No, it's nothing." And turned her attention back to the party, and just in time, the wife of the captain was now infront of them, serving food and beverages to more people.

Athanasia dismissed those thoughts as she happily enjoyed the party. However, Ijekiel looked at Athanasia worriedly before turning his attention back to the party.

'Those were definitely Felix's and Lily's voice.... Could it be....' Athanasia chuckled sadly before shaking those thoughts off. 'I wonder.... Really..'