~ Chapter Three ~ ~ Operation MOO In Action ~

|.Chapter Three . Operation MOO In Action.|

"I love you so much, Taya. I can't believe you are finally growing up." My mum cried into my shoulder.

Maddie forced me into doing this whole Make Over Operation (aka MOO. Maddie made it up).

"Well if you want me to go, you need let me go." I said to mum, prying her off of me.

Mum has given Maddie her credit card and Maddie has gone threw my clothes and chucked everything out except the clothes I was wearing now.

I heard a horn beep out the front of the house and mum's head snapped up. "I'll-I'll see you later" Mum sobbed out.

"Bye mum, I love you." Maddie grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door and into Grant's car.

Maddie sat on my lap. "Where to? Make it quick, cause I have somewhere to be." Grant snapped.

"Jeez big bro, just to the mall, calm your tits." Maddie smirked to her brother.

"Whatever." Grant sped off towards the mall.

He jerked the car to a stop and Maddie and I piled out.

"Right Victoria's Secret first." Maddie smirked, pulling me along into the lingerie shop.

"Maddie, I can't do this!" I exclaimed.

"A deal is a deal, now shut up and go try these on." Maddie shove a black lacy g-string into my hand and the matching bra. I groaned but obeyed.

I walked into the change room, stripping off and putting them on.

The g-string felt weird at first, but my body came accustomed to the odd panties.

"Show me." I heard Maddie call from the other side of the curtain. I mentally groaned but exited the small change room.

"Oh my gosh! You have a body under all them clothes!" Maddie squealed. "Go for a walk around the room."

"Maddie" I dragged her name out. "Everyone is going to look!"

"I. Don't. Care. Go!" And with that she shoved me forwards. I walked around the room and a worker nodded in agreement to the choice.

An hour later, I had two bags full of lingerie in my hands.

"Right now in here." Maddie motioned to another shop.

I groaned aloud but followed.

We shopped for another 4 hours.

"Right we just have to buy you a car, phone and accessories tomorrow!" Maddie said as we sat down in the food court.

Maddie had order two caesar salads. "Yay!" Note sarcasm.

•*************************•

We headed downtown again the next day and walked into a Telstra store. I was wearing a white dress and white heals. I was struggling to walk in the stupid things but Maddie assured me, that I would get used to it after a while.

"I hate this." I sighed as Maddie flirted to the guy behind the counter.

We ended up getting me a gold iPhone 6. "Ok so it's all set up. You just need to add contacts. I've already added me and your mum." Maddie cheered. "Cars here we come."

"You do know we have all holidays to do this right?" I glanced at Maddie.

"Exactly, if we want Operation MOO to work, I'm going to need all holidays. Look at you." She smirked at me.

We walked to a car dealer's and Maddie choose White Audi R8. "Mum is going to fricking kill you Maddie! It's not your money, so why do you keep spending it, like it fricking grows on trees!" I exclaimed when I got a look at some of the things we've brought.

"Your mum is a millionaire sweety. You just didn't know it." she smiled and told me to get into the drivers seat.

I got in and was in awe of my new beautiful car. I started to engine and roared off back to my place.

"Ok now we have to work on your flirting, table manners, how you act, and get you to loose your virginity." Maddie said, exitting the car.

"My Virginity! No. Not happening." I exclaimed, pulling all my many bags inside the house.

"Oh get over it. Now first, table manners. Sit." She pointed at the end chair on the table.

I slumped down on the chair and big mistake that was. She slapped the back of my head. "Up straight."

I pretty much growled at her but obeyed. "No fingers grub." She put a chicken snitzel with a salad on the side in front of me.

"Fork in your left hand, knife in your right. God your a pain." She swapped my untensils around.

*****

So the rest of the holidays were spent like this, teaching me how to eat, dress, look and be perfect.

And no, I didn't end up loosing my virginity, well not yet.

Finally, first day back of being a senior came around and I was prepared for this.

I had black skinny jeans, black tank top and a leather jacket on. I had black ankle booties on and I had a black leather bag hanging off my shoulder. I had straightened my hair and applied minimum makeup. To top it all off, I put on a pair of sun glasses.

I grabbed my keys and phone, making my way to my car. 

Pulling up at Maddie's, she strictly told me not to get out of the car, so Grant wouldn't see me.

She jumped in smirking at me. "Nice. You are looking so hot." 

I revved the engine, and saw Grant's jaw drop. I sped off towards school and saw him rushing to get into his car and follow after us.

When we arrived at the Hell Hole, Maddie got out first and then I followed suit. We had everybody's attention. 

"Whose that?"

"She's so hot."

"10 outta 10."

"Why is she hanging out with Maddie?"

I smirked at a couple of the boys and swayed my hips, just like Maddie taught me.

Well, isn't this going to be fun.

:-:-:-:

I know it's been forever. And alot of you have probably given up on me.

Im sosososososososo sorry.

:Chapter Goal:

20 Reads + 2 likes.

Love you all, and thank you for being patient.

Ash xxx