~Chapter Nine~ ~Jealous Much?~

|. Chapter Nine . Jealous Much? .|

Adrian opened my car door and I stepped outside, letting the cool air wrap around my body. Draping an arm over my shoulder, he tucked me into his side and we began walking to the loud house filled with drunk teens.

The party music was already making my body itch to dance. I smiled up at Adrian and he smirked down at me. "You ready cutie?"

"Definitely sexy." I winked and followed his tall, broad body through the front door. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw the size of the place.

Furniture was pushed to the side of the large sitting room, to make a huge dance floor and the adjoining kitchen had been turned into a bistro.

Walking into the large kitchen, I turned to Adrian and dared him to take a shot. "Princess, I don't think you handle drinks well..."

"How do you know that?" I glared at him, but inside knew he was right.

"Whatever, your the one who has to put up with the hangover in the morning baby girl." He ordered two Vodka shots and hand me one. "Bottoms up babe."

I tipped my head back, and cringed at the burn left in my throat. I straightened up and gave Adrian a big toothy smile. "Thank you." I leaned up and kissed his cheek, feeling the buzz start to surround my head. "Come dance with me."

I grabbed a red cup out of his hand and grabbed his hand with my other hand and towed him to the dance floor, which was covered by sweaty teens. I placed my back to his front and began softly grinding against his crotch with my ass. Both my hands went in the air, one outstretched the other with my cup in it. One of Adrian's hands went to my waist while his other hand went to and copied mine with the cup in it.

We were like this for a while till he decided he wanted to refill his drink, offering to get me one too he left, leaving me on the sidelines, looking over everyone.

After spotting neither Grant or Luke, I found Adrian again and I walked over to him. I took a long drink of the beer and looked back at Adrian smirking. I sat both our drinks down on a table and i pulled him against me.

This better work Maddie. I chanted over and over in my head.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my hips against his. I began grinding softly, and looked up to his shocked face with an innocent smile plastered on my face. He got into it a bit more, and placed his hands on my waist and pulled me harder against him. I then leaned my face forward and begin kissing and suckling at his neck. 

Hearing a moan come from his lips, I pulled back with a smirk on my face, only to spot both Luke and Grant just a little further behind us glaring at me. I smirked, winked and then uped my game.

I pulled my dress higher up my hips, turned in Adrian's arms, and turned to face Grant and Luke. I smirked at them and then began half twerking against Adrian's noticeable hard on. I slowly began bending over and Adrian was grinding against my ass even more vigorously. 

I looked back up to see Grant right in front of me. Somehow a soft squeal escaped my lips, then Grant was throwing me over his shoulder. I heard shouts but I couldn't make full sentences. I heard one though, it was Grant, "You better be grateful Luke nor I are about to punch your face in." I cringed at that one.

Grant hauled me onto a bed, which I have no idea where it came from. I smiled innocently up at him and then noticed Luke in the shadows. "Got something to say pet?"

I shook my head and began planning on how to get myself out of this one, but the alcohol was mixing with my thoughts and I couldn't think straight. God, all I could think about was how gorgeous both of them looked in front of me.

Closing my eyes for a split second, a thought came to my mind, and the devil inside me came out. I stood up  and glanced up at both boys, then moved my eyes downwards to wear my hands were beginning to pull at my dress. 

'Make them hot, bothered and horny, wanting you.' Maddie's words tore through my mind.

I let an evil smile slip to my lips and i began pushing my dress down, past my bra covered boobs, down my bare stomach, past my hips, and down my legs. I stood there in just a red lacy bra and matching thong and my black heels.

Thank goodness for the alcohol or I wouldn't ever have been able to do this. I looked back up and looked at the two boys, who had their hands at their crotches, I'm guessing to try and hide their boners but I'm not sure.

I began running my hands slowly across my body and rolling my hips, looking between the Grant and Luke. I slowly began moving towards, hopefully noticeably. Somehow I managed to get to the door then I realised I was practically naked, if I stepped foot out that door, I'd probably get raped, and my dress was on the other side of the room. 

I then noticed a door slightly ajar which I guessed was a bathroom. I smirked at the boys, who were know softly rubbing at their bulges, and I sprinted to the bathroom. I got in, slammed the door shut and flicked on the lock. I sighed a huge breath but felt my heart skip a beat when a loud pounding came from the other side of the door.

"Let us in right fucking now Taya Mitchell." I heard a deep growl come from Grant.

Then soon after, Luke's voice rattled through, "I will break down this bitch of a door in a damn minute."

"Okay door, I put all my trust in you to stay up standing. Wow, I'm talking to a door. Sorry for talking to you door, wait, god I'm still talking to you." And that's when I lost my shit. I fell into a fit of giggles, laughs and snorts.

I was having such a good time cry-laughing, I didn't notice Grant and Luke, standing in the door way pissing themselves, laughing at me.

"Dumb door, I trusted you." I sat there cross legged, and my arms across my chest.

"Come on babe, let's get some clothes for you and take you home." Grant walked over and wrapped an arm around my waist and lifted me up. I swayed a bit then half lost my balance. I then felt Luke's hands on my body, putting my dress back on me.

Soon after, we were walking out the front door with Maddie, giggling at me winking. I got put in the back seat and I passed out even before the car had started...

*******************************************************************************************

So... It's been a while..

I'm so so so so so so so so sooorrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyy !!!

Please forgive me. I'll update again by the end of the week. I got a new Laptop so I should be able to update a lot more.

Okaii, good night, have fun reading. //ash. <3