「Chapter Twenty Two」

Start from the beginning

A large sound erupted from the speakers and Midnight spoke, "Now then, it's about time to get started!"

Present Mic's voice rung throughout the stadium, "After fifteen minutes to form teams and talk strategy, twelve cavalry teams are lined up on the field! Now, raise those battle cries! It's time for U.A.'s bloody battle! Light the signal fire!"

Y/n tightened her headband with the numbers 10,000,025 bold in red. She sat up upon Toru, who was carrying her like a child at a carnival. Y/n's choice was risky, only having one other person, she could easily be knocked over. But Y/n was smarter than that, she had quite a bit of tricks up her sleeve.

"Three! Two! One!"

"Start!" Midnight announced, and all the teams immediately went after Y/n and Toru.

"Y-Y/n!!" Toru cried out.

"Run!" Y/n instructed.

"I won't let you!" Tetsutetsu yelled, and something from the ground-- a mush-- spawned towards them.

Toru started to sink into the ground as she let out a frantic yelp, "We're sinking!"

Y/n growled, "Toru! Hold onto me!" As she said those words, the grip on her legs instantly tightened, and Y/n put her hand towards the ground as she blasted her and Toru far into the air with a foul smelling Pheromone, earning yells and cheers from the crowd- and disgusted faces and groans from the students.

Tokoyami's dark shadow suddenly darted towards the two in midair.

"Y/N!" Toru exclaimed, getting Y/n's attention.

She quickly outstretched her hand and put a sleepy Pheromone on the creature, causing it to collapse to the ground and fade away.

"Wow!!" Toru smiled, though no one could see, "Your Quirk is so cool!"

"Now then, even though barely two minutes have passed since we've started, it's already turned into a free for all! Fights over the headbands breaking out all over! Ignoring the ten million points and going for second to fourth places isn't bad, either!"

A high pitched laugh was heard as Y/n turned her head around to see Shoji came running towards her, his tentacle-like arms looking like a cave as it surrounded something inside.

"Fighting? No this is...a one-sided pillage!" A small voice yelled.

"Shoji? By himself?!" Toru exclaimed, as she stopped running. Not only was Shoji after them, but Tetsutetsu's team as well.

"We can't be surrounded like this!" Y/n gasped, becoming frantic. She was about to launch off again, but was stopped. "What..?!" On the bottom of Toru's shoe, was a sticky purple ball.

"Y/n! I can't move my leg! I'm stuck!" She cried out.

"It's Mineta's.. Where'd it come from?" Y/n frantically looked around.

"From here... L/n..." Mineta gave a sickly smile, almost looking perverted. Out of where Mineta was sitting, in Shoji's cave, a long tongue stretched out-- Y/n dodging.

"I didn't expect anything less from you, L/n."

"Asui, too, huh? Smart." Y/n said.

"Call me Tsu!"

Y/n had to sway back and forth, Toru wobbling with her, as Asui's tongue and purple balls continued to be shot towards them.

"Team Mineta makes use of their overwhelming difference in their sizes! They're like a tank!"

"Hold on!" Y/n yelled out to Toru, as her grip tightened again, Y/n blasted them into the air with more force once again emitting the foul smelling Pheromone, but Toru's shoe came off.