Chapter 4

**TWS ~ slight swearing**

       We finish the video and now I'm just waiting for when Remy's going to start talking to me again; and when he does, it's not going to be a very fun chat I don't think. 

       He finally walks up to me and starts talking, "Virgil, what's the real reason that you passed out?" He asks me. "As I've told Roman twice, low. Iron." I reply. If he asks me this one more time, I'm going to start getting angry. He summons a needle and some weird looking equipment, "Okay, so if I took a blood sample and checked the iron levels of it, would they be low, or almost as high as the members of Pink Floyd?" He questions seriously. I snicker at the joke, but soon come back to my angry composure, "They would be low, as I've said before." I growl at him. He sinks the things back into wherever they came from and puts his hands up, as if he was surrendering. "Okay, I believe you." He says calmly. "What?" I ask, genuinely confused. "I believe you. If you say that it's because of low iron, it's because of low iron." He states. Now that's going to eat at me later; the guilt of not telling the truth. Damn, he really knows me. 

       **That night ~ 3 AM**

       And yet another sleepless night for me. Yayyyyyy. So fun. I'm currently pacing in my room, just thinking. Thinking about things that could go wrong, thinking about how fu*KING GUILTY I FEEL, GOD DAMN IT WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO SMART?! I take a deep breath and stop my pacing. I need to get some water. I slowly open my door and walk down the deserted hallway and make my way down the stairs to the kitchen and living room. 

       I'm quiet as to not wake anyone, and succeed, not stepping on any loose floorboards. I turn to see the kitchen, and who's sitting on the counter-top, drinking what I guess is a caramel frappe from Starbucks? You guessed it! Remy. Welp, there's no going back now I guess! I make my way into the kitchen and grab myself a glass for water. "Hey hun, what're you doing up so late?" The tall one questions. "Can't sleep, and you?" I ask as I fill my glass. "Honestly, I just don't sleep." He says, taking another sip from his drink. I hum in response.

       After my glass if filled, I sit on the counter next to Remy and he sighs a long, deep sigh. "Virgil," he starts, he never uses my real name, this can't be good, "please tell me what's bothering you. Please..." He takes off his sunglasses to reveal his golden eyes. They stared into your soul, they were beautiful. Suddenly, I feel the tears starting to form in my eyes as my brain catches up to what he had said. "I-I..." I choke out. I fully burst out into tears and hug him. He hugs me back and I feel the warmth of his body against mine. It's so nice. His grip was firm and strong, but also soft and gentle at the same time. I cry for a while until I can finally calm myself down. I take a few deep breaths and pull away from the hug. 

       This is going to be quite the explanation... "I-I feel l-like I'm a fa-failure. I can't d-do an-anything right. All I-I do is ke-keep T-Thomas awake and give him anxiety." I explain. "Virge," He says in a calming tone, "you are not a failure, you help Thomas in so many ways that I can't even begin to describe, you're the one who keeps him from doing stupid shit, you help him figure out so many problems that nobody else could've helped with, and so so many others." he states, somewhat pleading with me to understand just how good I am, and I'm starting to believe it when it's coming from him.

       "Come on now, you have to go to bed." He says, getting off of the counter and heading for the stairs, I follow him without question. We walk quietly down the hallway and he grabs my hand, which makes me blush. We both go into my room and he sits on my bed. I must've given him a confused look, because he pats the bed right next to him, signaling for me to sit down with him. I oblige. He lays down on my bed and I lay on top of him, which was surprisingly comfortable. It was just then when I realized just how tired I was. I slowly but surely then drift off to sleep with Remy right there with me.

       **Ahhhhh, so cuteeee, I just wanted to say thank you so much for 100+ reads! I really didn't think that I could get that many reads, so thank you to all of you who read this story!**

       (831 words)