part -40

Part 40 from nightmare to dream..

He was getting nervous.. He was panicking.. What if she had left him.. ?? What if he wud not be able to see her ever again.. ?? He was really scared.. He just wanted to a glimpse of her.. He just wanted touch her once.. He was driving very fast n rash.. After a few mins , he parked his car infront of the airport.. N ran inside the airport.. He dialled her no. But her phone was switched off.. 
Randhir: Damn it.. ( he spoke in irritation)
He was looking everywhere.. Then his gaze fell on the clock on the screen hanging on the wall of airport .. It showed 2:10 pm.. He froze.. Coz she was gone.. He knew she was gone forever.. He wud not be able to see her ever again.. His love was gone.. His life was gone.. He was broken.. He was shattered.. For him all his happiness was gone.. Somewhere deep inside his heart he was cursing himself.. For wat ever he has done with her.. He was cursing himself becoz he had left her alone this morning.. He came out of the airport n sat inside his car.. He was sobbing .. He burst into crying.. He was just enchanting her name again n again.. He had lost everything.. 
Two weeks later..
Airport.. 5:00 am..
Parth was sitting in the waiting room.. He was waiting for ramdhir's flight to land up ... 
After a few mins his flight landed .. He saw Randhir coming towards him.. He was not happy at all.. His face was clearly showing the gloom inside him.. 
Parth: Hi bro..
And he hugged him..
Parth: ( breaking the hug) are u ok??
Randhir: I don't know.. Lets go..
They both came out side the airport n sat inside the car...
Parth started driving...where as Randhir was silent.. He just closed his eyes.. N rested his Head back behind the seat..
Parth saw him.. He knew the reason why he was behaving like this..
Parth: Randhir.. Its been 2 weeks now.. Kab tak ese rahega tu..??
Randhir: I don't want to talk about it parth.. ( still his eyes were closed)
Parth: Dude I cant see u like this.. U have to move on.. ( he grinned)
Randhir opened his eyes n..
Randhir: Stop the car..
( he ordered)
Parth: Easy dude..
Randhir: I said stop the car.. Will you( he yelled)
Parth stopped the car at the side of the road.. Randhir stepped ourt of it.. Parth too came out .he walked upto Randhir n kept his hand on his shoulder..
Parth: You love her so much Randhir... Don't destroy yourself..
Randhir: I cant live without her... ( his eyes brimmed up with tears)I only think about her all the time.. I m fed up now.. I don't know till how long this punishment will go on.. I m dying every single second. I was so happy when she came back.. Those two days with her I was in heaven then.. But vo chali gayi.. Taking away all my peace.. All my happiness.. You know what.. ?? Mene uske bina rehna seekh liya tha.. I wasn't happy though.. But my life had peace.. But now.. Uski dekhne k baad.. After feeling her.. I cant live without her.. M craving for her every single second.. ( he broke down)

Parth: Randhir ... Just calm down.. I know she loves u too...
Randhir: So wat she loves me too.. She isn't here with me.. Vo mere pass ni h.. You know what parth?? There was a time.. I cant even live with out her for a single second... I just wanted her to be around me all the time.. But when she had left me I had started learning without her.. But now again m going through the same feeling.. The same craving.. I m finding it very difficult to handle all this.. Vo kyo ayi wapas..
??
Parth: Get her back Randhir.. ( he spoke soflty)
Randhir looked at him... He frowned...
Randhir: What are u talking...?? You know she wont be back...
Parth: Who said??
Randhir: What are u talking ??
Parth: Have you ever tried to get her back??
Randhir: I have tried to convince her a lot of time parth.. What do u think mene try ni kiya hoga. ??
Parth: Randhir .. You know what the problem is..?? 
Randhir: What??
Parth: She is not just your wife now. She is a mother of ur daughters.. Daughters whom u have abandoned 11 months back.. N you are only trying to get ur wife back.. 
Randhir: Parth mene bola usko that I m ready to accept the kids too.. ( he spat)
Parth: Sirf bola Randhir.. She isn't sure.. She feels insecure.. She is still scared somewhere down her heart that you will leave her again.. 
Randhir: I m not understanding parth.. I love my kids.. I love my wife.. I was so happy when my kids came into life.. Abi what does she want?? You know what.?? She didn't even get kajal n khanak here.. 
Parth: Exactly Randhir.. She us still scared.. N still she isn't sure about you.. Just keep yourself at her place n then think..
Randhir: what do u want me do now..??
Parth: You are an idiot.. just go to Jaipur n get her back.. Just make her believe that you are a good father.. A loving husband.. Just remove her insecurities from her mind..
Randhir: But my dad wont allow me to meet her..
Parth: Randhir you are a 27 year old man.. Abi bi papa se darta h.. I know uncle is upset with you.. But he will be happy when you will show him this side of yours.. He wont stop you... Also he gad sent her here alone to stay with you.. If he wanted vo usko yaha ane hi ni dete..
Randhi: Hmm...
Parth: Don't think too much Randhir.. Just get your family here ... Just get your happiness back..
Randhir smiled..
Randhir: I m coming back Sanyu.. I m coming to get you and my babies back..
( he smirked)
A week passed..
Jaipur , it was 2:00 pm...
Renuka was alone at home with kajal n khanak.. The kids were sleeping.. Renuka was laying next to them.. Suddenly khanak started crying.. Renuka picked her up n started parting her back..
Just then door bell rang.. She came out of the room with khanak n opened the door.. Khanak was still crying.. And Renuka screamed..
Renuka: RANDHIRRR...
Randhir was standing infront of her . She screamed so loudly that khanak too had stopped crying.. She was looking ar her.. Randhir was smiling.. Just then his gaze fell on khanak... Who was looking at renuka... His eyes automatically became moist.. Renuka noticed that.. She smiled.. She knew he was craving to hold her...
Renuka: Khanak.. ( she spoke softly as If introducing khanak to him)
He looked at her with glitters in his eyes..
Renuka forwarded khanak infront.. Randhir took her in his e
Hands.. He was the happiest person on this earth then... He looked at her.. He felt soothed.. He was gawking at her face.. At her small eyes.. Her small nose.. Her pink cheeks.. She looked into his eyes.. Their eyes met.. She passed a smile.. Randhir too smiled in response.. He started sobbing.. N hugged her ... This was the best feeling for him.. 
Renuka: ( rubbing his back) bas Randhir... Its ok.. Shhh quiet.. 
She was trying to Calm him down.. 
He kissed khanak's forehead.. N she closed her small eyes...
Renuka: Come in.. ( smiled)
All entered in..
Randhir: Mom Vo...
RenukA: Kajal is in my room.. Come .. ( she interrupted n made her way to her room.. He too followed her)
They entered the room...kajal was sleeping in the middle of the bed.. Randhir choked for a second looking at his another princess.. He felt a lump in his throat.. He moved forward n sat next to her.. He made khanak lay next to kajal n picked up kajal in his hands..
Randhir: Mom they are identical.. ( he looked at renuka with a smile)
Renuka: You all three are identical.. They look exactly like u.. ( she spoke in joy)
He shifted his gaze towards kajal.. He placed a kiss on her cheek.. She was very soft..a lone tear escaped from his eyes..
Randhir: I m sorry my babies.. I m really sorry..( he broke down)
Renuka came near him.. N cupped his face.. N buried it in her chest.. He was crying bitterly..she was rubbing his back..
Renuka: BAs Randhir... Shh Bache.. Everything will be fine...
Hours rolled..
Randhir was sitting in living area with the kids.. He was playing with them.. Noticing their cute antics.. He was on cloud nine.. 
Renuka came their with cups of tea.. N sat next to him..
Randhir: Mom did u see kajal She is so naughty..?? ( renuka already knew them.. For Randhir , everything was new) 
Renuka just nodded .
Randhir: Mom.. Sanyu n dad.. When will they come??( he was nervous)
RenukA: They will be here Any moment...
Randhir's heart started beating faster.. He was really scared to face them..
After half an hour door bell rang..
Renuka opened the door .. It was harsh who was back at home..
He entered in n saw Randhir there.. He got rreally angry.. He screamed.
Harsh: What are you doing here??
Randhir: Dad m sorry... I m here to get my family back..
Harsh: Ohh really?? Where the hell were u all this while?? Why suddenly u want ur family now..??
Randhir: Don't say that dad.. I had died every single second ... I was craving for u all.. I m a changed man dad.. Plz don't do this to me..
Harsh initially got very upset.. He then agreed after seeing that he has changed.. He kept one condition in front of him. If sanyukta is ready to go with him.. He wont say anything.. Now everyone was waiting for sanyu..
After an hour..
Sanyu came back home.. Where as Randhir was in his room.. She greeted everyone... All kept quiet.. No body told her that he is at home.. 
Sanyu: Maa Bache kaha h??
Renuka: They are in room sanyu..
Sanyu: Alone?? ( she raised her eye brows)
RenukA: No no.. Not alone..
Sanyu: Ohh sita ( their maid) k sath h.. But sita abi tak gayi Ni??
Renuka: Sanyu u go n freshen up beta.. 
Sanyu: Hmmm ok..
Renuka wanted sanyu to face Randhir herself.. 
Sanyu entered her room.. Saw the babies laying on the bed.. Both were awake.. Sanyukta got angry as the kids were alone in the room.. She threw her bag on the bed n screamed..
Sanyu: Sita.. Sita.. Kaha h tu?? Bacho ko akela chhod k chali gayi.. 
Just then she heard the sound flush from washroom.. Her anger was on clouds.. 
Sanyu to herself': How dare she use my washroom like this?? 
She walked upto the washroom door n was about to knock or bang it.. The door opened.. And Randhir came out.
they both froze looking at each other.. 
Randhir smiled.. Where as her eyes got widened.. She gulped.. She couldn't believe he was standing in front of her..
Randhir: Baap re!!! Itna gussa.. Sita pe.. But I m not sita..( he smiled again)
Sanyu was numb.. She didn't know how to react.. She was confused what was he doing there...
Sanyu.: Tum sach me yaha ho.. Or I m hallucinating..?? ( she was breathing heavy)
Randhir: ( smiled) you hallucinate about me??
Sanyu was confused.. He smirked.. He bent down n pecked her lips.. She realised he was actually there in front of her..
She moved back immediately... Her gulped again... N choked..
Randhir: I m here.. ( he spoke softly)
Sanyu: What are u doing here..?? 
Randhir: ( walking towards the bed n sat down near the babies) i m here to get u all back with me..( he smiled)
Sanyu: ( frowned) what do u mean??
He picked up kajal in his hands...
Randhir(looking at kajal: i m here to take you, khanak n kajal along with me.. ( he looked at her)
Sanyu: We aren't coming with you..( she declared)
Randhir: Why"??
Sanyu: Randhir stop it.. Why are you doing this??
Randhir: What m i doing?? ( he shrugged)
Sanyu: All this.. 
Randhir: What all this??
She walked upto him n took kajal from his hands...
Sanyu: All this means.. Why are u here??
Randhir: ( while picking khanak in his hands) sanyu tumko kam sunai deta h kya.. How many times do i have to say i m here to take you all back with me..??
Sanyu: What if i say no to you..??
Randhir: You have no choice sanyu..
Sanyu: ( she felt a lump in her throat) papa wont allow..
Randhir: He has.. ( he chuckled)
Sanyu: ( a lone tear escaped from her eyes) why now??