PART 27 TO 28

Part-27 T-shirt (I don't know why I kept this title but I thought it to be apt lol)

Sanyu made randhir wear his t-shirt.. all this while she was very close to him... randhir could feel her hot breathe on his chest...  which were giving shiver down his spine... he was just staring at her... her innocent face.. where as sanyu was also nervous... she had never been this close  to randhir like this before...although they have kissed before but the feeling today was different... she was not looking at his face.. she was just looking down... they both were lost into eachother... she finished dressing him...

Sanyu:  breakfast??

Randhir: hmmm... tum laga do... am coming...

Sanyu came out of the room and placed the breakfast on the table... randhir came out of the room and took his seat... sanyu was  serving him... all this while randhir was just looking at her.. sanyu knew what randhir is doing... his gaze on her was making her more uncomfortable... she finished serving  and came inside the kitchen... randhir looked down to his plate and started eating... after having his breakfast went inside this room without saying anything... sanyu came out after 5 mins.. she saw randhir was not there... she was confused... but she was relieved that he had his breakfast... where as randhir was feeling weird... he was confused with himself..  he was going through some weird sensations ... he was worried coz his feelings for sanyu were changing... he was attracted to her..  all he wanted was to be with her.. to talk to her.. to touch her,,, feel her... hug her... he was controlling himself..

After a few hours...

Randhir was sitting on his bed watching tv... but his mind was still lost in sanyu's thought... sanyu was cooking lunch for him... she called him for lunch... he asked to her give him in the room only... She took his plate inside the room  and kept it on the bed.. she was about to leave.. just then he stopped her...

Randhir: sanyukta... listen...

Sanyu: hmmm...?? Kuch or chahiye,,,

Randhir: plz yahi betho naa... until I finish my lunch... please (he made a puppy face and smiled...)

Sanyu just nodded and sat infront of him.. he was eating his food and sanyu was just observing him... she was smiling...

Randhir looked at her and smiled back...

Randhir: sanyukta can I ask u one question??

Sanyu just nodded in a yes,,,

Randhir: tum office kyo nahi ja rahi ho?? Bhot din hogaye h... u should go to office now..

Sanyu: randhir how can I leave u alone in this condition...?? u need someone...

Randhir: am fine sanyukta... u just go and join office again... muje kuch nahi pata u are going to office from tomorrow.. and that's final...

Sanyu had nothing to say.. she had to agree with randhir...

Randhir: u had lunch??

Sanyu: no I will have it in sometime...

Randhir: hmm...

Randhir finished his lunch... and sanyu came out of the room... she entered her room and started preparing her lunch.. she chopped a few veggies and made a salad of them...she sat on her bed and she started eating it... just then randhir came to her room..

Randhir: sanyukta I was calling u.. u didn't listen...

Sanyu quickly got up .. she kept the bowl aside...which didn't go unnoticed by randhir..

Randhir: (stepping in looking at the bowl)am sorry I disturbed u.. u are having ur lunch??

Sanyu: its ok.. bolo kya kam h.. u need something.. m sorry muje sunai nahi diya...