part 31 to 34

PART 31

Days passed... Randhir's obsession for sanyukta was increasing....he never left sanyu alone for any night.. Whenever he gets a chance he never left her.. He enjoyed her touch.. Even sanyu's feelings for him were getting stronger...

One night...It was 9:00 pm..Sanyu went to kaustuki's place directly from office.. She has sone work there.. Randhir knew about this.. He was at his home.. Just then Randhir received a call from.sanyu.. Her first mob. Call... Randhir was surprised.. He immediately picked up the call...Randhir: Hello...

Sanyu: Hello Randhir.... ( her voice was tensed)

Randhir: Are u ok??Sanyu: M fine Randhir.. Can u do me a favour..?? Plz...

Randhir gritted his teeth.. He didn't like the word favour from her mouth for him....

Randhir( sarcastically) : Bolo...Sanyu:Vo... Its too late now.. N kaustuki Ki car kharab h.. So can u plz pick me up from her place... I hope u don't have any problem.. M sorry Randhir if I disturbed u...

Randhir: Tummmm ( he stopped.. He was irritated) a rha hoo . U be there . Will be there in 10 mins.. He hung up the phone...Randhir's povWat is wrong with this girl... M her husband.. Mujse favour.. Why cant she claim her rights on me?? She always behaves so formally with me.. As if me uska koi.. Koi.. ( he again gritted his teeth..) he picked up his car keys and drove the car to kaustuki's house...he reached there and brought her to home... The whole journey he didn't talk to her.. He was so much irritated with her behaviour... On the other hand sanyu totally misunderstood him.. She thought he is angry becoz she bothered him n disturbed him.. She was scared.. As soon as they reached home Randhir entered his room without saying anything.. Coz he knew if now he will Say anything to her then that wont be good...his temperament will ruin everything ... He laid down on his bed ... Sanyu found it very unusual from his part.. He had never left her for so many days and nights like this... She laid next to him.. She wanted to talk to him.. But this time was not right.. She looked at him.. Found him sleeping... She twisted to other side.. And tried to sleep but couldn't sleep.. All night she was thinking about it.. She was feeling guilty..in no case she wanted to face all that bitterness from him.again.. Hours rolled.. It was 6:00,am.. Sanyu got from her bed.. He was still sleeping . Her eyes were swollen.. She cried for the whole night.. She entered her room and got ready for the office and entered kitchen to cook breakfast.. It was 7:00 am.. She heard Randhir calling her name ... He was screaming... She got scared.. She ran to his room... He was standing near the cupboard searching something.. He was shuffling his clothes.. Sanyu stood behind him..

Sanyu: Randhir kya Hua...??,( she gulped)

Randhir: (without even looking at her.. Still searching) meri files kaha h..?? Tumne mera Sara saman idhar udhar rakh Diya h.. Tumko mene pure ghar me allow kya kardiya tum to sar pe chadd gayi hoo.. Apni marzi se sab... ( he paused . He realised wat he just said. He turned around.. Looked at sanyu.. Who was crying)Sanyu: M.sorry.. She moved forward went to another cupboard took out his files and kept them on bed... And came out of the room n rushed to her room.. She took out her cheque book and made a cheque of ₹60000 and went to randhir's room..

Sanyu: M.sorry Randhir.. My intention was not to hurt u... M sorry for last night too.. I shouldn't have bothered u... M really sorry it wont happen again.. ( tears made their way..Randhir was just looking at her...) n take this cheque.. Sorry my two months rent got due .. Me bhool gayi thi.. ( she kept the cheque on the bed .. N started taking exit)Randhir ran after her and caught her elbow.. Randhir : Sanyukta listen.. Plz m sorry..

Sanyu: Randhir m sorry (,she was sobbing) I know u are upset with me with the last night.incident... I bothered u... It was really late.. That is why I called u...