PART 21

Part 21 something different….

Sanyu: I die thousand deaths when u look at me with so much hatred in ur eyes… muje samaj ni ata koi kisi se itni nafrat kese kar sakta h… muj se to hoti hi nahi h… come what may sir… I will always be ur well wisher… u have a right to move on… u deserve to be happy…

All this while randhir was just looking at her… his eyes were wet… his cheeks were wet too… he wanted to say a lot of things to her rightnow… still he was mum…

Sanyu: leave me sir… (she was weeping now) leave me… I have nothing to give u…. I know u feel ashamed of me… I know nothing is going to change between us… I know u must be thinking that how shameless I am.. that meri itni insult hoti h me fir be yaha se nahi ja rahi hoo… but me kya karu… m here just for my dad’s sake… my parent’s sake… I try my level best not to trouble u… apke samne be nai ao… but me kya karu… koi na koi esi situation a hi jati h…

Randhir turned his face to other side and pressed his lips between his teeth… to control his cry… he too was crying now… he didn’t want to show this to sanyu….

(she looked down… and stopped… after a few minutes she spoke with a lot of hesitation)
Sanyu: divorce me…. (she started crying bitterly)

Randhir quickly turned his face to sanyu in shock… he had never expected this out of her… he hated her… but not even once he thought of giving divorce to her….

Sanyu: I swear,,, me koi alimony be nahi chahiye… jab rishte me reh k kuch nahi manga to rishte k bad to mera koi haq ni h…(her cry was louder now… she was sobbing… she was about to get up just then randhir caught her wrist and pulled her towards himself… she fell on his shoulder… and quickly moved back)

Randhir : divorce….?? (randhir indeed didn’t like this )

Sanyu was just looking directly into his eyes… they both had tears in their. eyes,,,, which were flowing downing continuously…he was still holding her wrist tightly…

Randhir: am asking something… u want divorce…??

Sanyu: am sorry… m really very sorry… I cant spoil ur life anymore… (sobbing)

He pulled her closer….

Randhir: what if I don’t…??

Sanyu: don’t do this to yourself… u can never be happy with me…

Randhir: sanyukta in 9 mahino me mene tumhe ek be bar divorce k liye kaha… how can u think like this… mene tumhare sath bohot galat kiya h,,, bohot… I have spoiled ur life…. (he left her wrist . sat straight facing her and hold her shoulders…) m sorry sanyu… and really very sorry… for whatever I did with you… (he was weeping now) muje pata nahi kya hogya tha… 
(he joined his forehead with hers… they both were crying bitterly) mene tumhe us dark room me rakha… I was never there when u needed me the most…. U are my responsibility now.. but mene…

Sanyu: no… it is all my fault… m very very….

Randhir: (cuts her in between) tum bohot achi ho sanyukta… but me kya karu… I never liked u… when my parents fixed my wedding with you I started hating you… apni nafrat me ye bhool gya that how much m hurting u….

He moved his head up and shifted her locks back behind her ears…

Randhir: sanyu am ready….

Sanyu: ready..??

Randhir: ready to kis this relationship a chance… see I don’t love u.. still I don’t… but am ready to give it a chance… muje nahi pata hum dono ek dusre k liye bane be h ya nahi but… ese hum kab tak jiyenge… kab tak,,,?? Trust me sanyukta.. jab jab mene tumhe hurt kiya h… me be hurt hua hoo,,, I know tumne humesha mera accha hi chaha h… but mene sab kharab kardiya.;..