PART 25A

Part -25A  you have spoiled my life

Randhir was fuming in anger in his cabin... but he somehow controlled himself...  and he again he again got busy in his works...

It was lunch time... sanyu  was as usual sitting in her cubical.. she was sad.. she wanted randhir  to wish her.. but she knew he doesn't remember her birthday... he never  wished her... just then she saw  abhinav going somewhere... she went running towards him...

Sanyu: abhi stop...

Abhi: (turned around) sanyu bol...

Sanyu: tune sach me vo gifts nahi beje naa..??

abhi:tu pagal h kya sanyu.. mene sachme vo gifts nahi beje... me bejta to me chhupata kyo...??

Sanyu: hmmm but plz ye lele(she give him mangal sutra which his mother gave her at the night of sangeet...)

Abhi: am sorry sanyu.. for whatever happened that night...

Flashback... sangeet night...

Sanyu : abhi are u free??

Abhi: ha bol...

Sanyu: actually I need to go somewhere can u plz drop me now.. m at kaustuki's house..

Abhi: ofcourse.. tu ruk.. me abhi ata hoo... and also my mother wants to meet you...

Sanyu: meet me??

Abhi: yes... I don't know why but yes..

After a half an hour abhi took sanyu to his house ...

Abhi's mom greeted sanyu and asked abhi to move out of the room coz she wanted to talk to sanyu privately...

Abhi's mom: beta do u like abhi??

Sanyu was shocked to listen to these words...

Sanyu: am not understanding aunty...

Mom: see beta.. I like u very much.. and I want u and abhi to get married to each other...

Sanyu: aunty.. its not possible...

Mom: why.. u don't like abhi??

Sanyu: no aunty its not like that.. but he is just my friend also... also... (she paused)

Mom: also what??

Sanyu: also aunty am married...

Mom was shocked: oh... but beta u don't look married... don't mind but no sindoor and mangal sutra.. I know its not necessary but still...

Sanyu: aunty... I don't know what to say... I think I should take a leave now...

Mom: wait beta...

She went inside her room and came out of the room with some sindoor and a mangal sutra and asked her to wear them... sanyu agreed.. and came out of the room... she saw abhi standing there... she obviously got uncomfortable... abhi saw her wearing all these came as a shock to him...

Abhi: sanyu ye sab??

Sanyu: am married abhi... plz don't ask any further questions and drop me to sangeet  ceremony plz...

Abhi: ok ok... m sorry...

Flashback ends

Sanyu: its ok...

Abhi: ha muje nahi pata tha that mom tumhe humari shadi k liye bulayegiii...

Sanyu: its ok abhi... hojata h,,, don't worry... m fine.. plz ye managal sutra aunty ko dedena..