PART 6 TO 10

PART -6 JUST PAIN

Sanyu was in randhir arms... Her face was buried in his broad chest... She was crying crying and crying... She was trembling, shivering out of fear... she had clutched randhir's shirt from his back...

Due to continues crying tear hers had made a big patch on his shirt...

He was rubbing her back... squeezing it... patting it... Just to sooth her... even randhir cudnt controlled his tears... He bent his lips down towards her ear...

Randhir: sanyuktaaa... Basss... Everything is fine,,,,, he is gone now... Shhh... (he placed a kiss on her hair...)he then kept his one hand on her head...

Sanyukta's cries were increasing so as her grip on randhir's shirt becoming more tight...even he cud feel that... In her tears all her pains and sorrows were oozing out...even randhir didn't stop her... then suddenly she left him with a jerk and took 3 steps back... randhir cudnt understand wat has happened to her... all he cud see her red eyes,,, red face,,,, wet cheeks... trembling lips...her messy hair... 

Sanyu: sssorry...( she stammered) and ran upstairs to her room...

Randhir got scared... he followed her... But till then sanyu had locked her room...

Randhir sat  her room... Sanyu looked at the room... she saw her family photo under broken frame... She took that photo and hugged it... she laid down and cried for the whole day... Randhir cud hear her cries now... her sobs were louder than before... Now day shifted to night but her cries never ended... she had just pain pain and pain in her heart , soul and mind,,,,, randhir was just sitting outside and slept there listening to her cries... after few hours sanyu also slept...

Then the whole house has a different kind of silence...  a silence before a storm...

Next day sanyu woke up at 6:00 am... she was feeling dizzy... she didn't care to clean the mess created by vidhushi and went to washroom... she got ready to leave... Her head was spinning...

She opened the door and found that randhir was sleeping there,,,, she started coming down... Suddenly randhir wokeup and saw sanyu is going somewhere... he quicky ran and held her hand... they were at the middle of the stairs...

Randhir: kaha ja rhi ho...

Sanyu turned around... randhir was shocked to see her state,...  He almost felt like dying...

Her eyes were red as blood... Swollen as never before... tears were still flowing... her locks were wet sue to tears and sticking to her cheeks... She was all red... He cud feel her hand was hot... She had a fever too...  she was still shivering...

Randhir came fwd  to hug her again but just then sanyukta took one step down to avoid him... Randhir felt embarrassed and rejected...

Sanyu: ( in her weak voice still sobbing) mene... mene chori ni kari thieee...( she burst out in cry again)randhir: no sanyuk

Sanyu: ( sanyu cuts him in between ) me sach bol rhi hu...me chor ni hu... And mene use thhappad mara kyoki usne mere sath...( before she cud complete her head started spinning and she was about to fall randhir held her shoulder...)

Randhir: oh my god...sanyukta are you ohk,,,???

Sanyu: ( she came back to her conscious and nodded)

She removed randhir's hand and came down...

Randhir: tum esi halat me kaha jar hi ho...?

Sanyu: ( without replying came out of the house) she went to kaustuki's house...she went to her and  hugged her and cried her heart out... she slept there... kaustuki took full care of her... she passed 2 days at her place... during those two days randhir was hell worried about her... he just wanted to know where she has gone... He doesn't even have her mobile no. ... he tried searching her everywhere but he didn't have any clue of her... He had no clue of kaustuki...