Ch.4 Fires Raged Shadow (VERY SHORT)

Author's Note (Before reading!)
*At-last, this book is back!* (Honestly, I was thinking about Either, 1-Discontinuing the series. Or 2-Wait till I am better at writing, and possibly just "Rewrite" the series or something...) -Tell me what you think.

Discontinue.

Continue without rewrite.

Wait and Do a Rewrite of the "Series"

Anway, Enjoy-

- Coda's Thoughts/Talking to Calvin in his head -   <Calvin's Thoughts/Talking In Coda's head>

Just a small reminder! :)

----

Last Time On TB, (Mini Recap?)-

Ein turns to look at me, shakes his head, as if annoyed, then turns back to what he was doing.Great. -Now what.- <I know what to do! Let's just say..I have a few friends.>

----Present Time----

I didn't understand. -What do you mean, you have a few friends, Calvin.- I questioned. <Oooh, just wait and see little one.> He answered.

I could just imagine and see the smirk. I rolled my eye's annoyed. This was just getting annoying already and Calvin just showed up. "This is stupid.." I muttered under my breath through my teeth. Ein then turns and looks at me. "Aw does the little prince not like his new friend? Well to bad. Hopefully it does what it's supposed to do soon." Ein say's and comes closer to the cell. "Now don't try to escape and hurt yourself. We wouldn't want that small brain of your's to be more damaged now Hm?" It flatten my ear's at his small comment's and huff with annoyance. I had to get out of here. I can't live another day in this place. <Hmm..What am I supposed to do anyway..I forgot.> Calvin say's in my head "Out-loud". -Don't ask me. I'd rather you just go away at this point..- <Aww thats not nice.> I roll my eyes with zero amusement. I had to get out of here before Ein can do whatever it was he was going to do.

Ein walked away, grabbing a bottle of some liquid substance. I watched him, my eyes locked on what he was grabbing. I didn't want to be apart of another experiment.

I hear a chime like noise, but it was as if I could only hear it. <Don't worry, I'll get us out of here...> Calvin say's. For once, I had Some trust in his word's. A small green glow was on my small moon necklace. It was faint so Ein wouldn't notice...hopefully. Once Ein was completely distracted, I noticed the bar's start to bend. It was as if an invisible figure was doing this. <Go, Now!> Calvin say's almost shouting in my head, shaking me out of my thought's.
I do as he say's, and run for it. Before Ein could stop me, I..or rather Calvin quickly grabbed some sort of potion. I didn't know why, but I didn't question it.

We where far away from where Ein was. I finally stopped running, and started to walk. -How did you...do that?- I questioned. <I..can't say...I'm not supposed to say...> Calvin responds. I didn't press him any further. I was just glad he bothered to help me get out of there.

-------- Author's Note!--------
Sooo Yeah. Short and kinda bad. (Oooor really bad) This was honestly rushed as I just dunno what to do with the series At the moment. I know how to make it better..sort of. I don't know yet. I hope you liked this.

EDIT: This Book Has Been Discontinued!
(If uuuh, you didn't know already..?)