Ch.2-Ones Curse -Pt.1-

It was as if I'd never stop falling into this... darkness... I could do nothing but fall. The chains had there bright green glow as they wrapped around me. I was scared. I stared at the broken glass, then back at the chains. "W-whats happening?!" I finally said. My voice echoed through the darkness. I then saw a black figure circle one time around me, then it disappeared. I heard an echoing laugh. I was shaking out for pure fear. The moon on my upper arm was faded into an almost light grey! The moon on my necklace had a very light printed chain around it. What was happening...?

The laughing stopped, and I thought I was near the end of this...non stop falling... Was I? I wasn't sure.. It all felt real. Was it? Is any of this real..? Is anything real? I had so many questions, and so little answered. It felt like forever once it finally stopped...

I jolted to what seemed like reality again. I was still in the cell. Not surprised... Ein was gone. -Great..- I thought. I looked at my necklace. The faded grey chains where still printed on there. The moon on my upper arm was also faded. Did that really happen? I started to panic. -No no this isn't good!- I thought. I tried calming myself down, knowing I had to stay calm. I sighed, deep breath in, and out. I looked around the cell. Still same old crap around... "What do I do now..." I mumble quietly to myself. What did he do to me? Was it all..fake? I didn't know. I wanted to ask, but I also didn't want to ask. I was confused. So much is happening all so suddenly.

I sat there quietly. So far, nothing has happened since the void thing, as I call it.. It was quiet. When would Ein come back?... Would he? Who knows. It felt like forever until he actually got back. "Finally back to reality?" He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes. "Yeah whatever.." I mutter. "Heh. Well, if you want to know what happened and what I did to you, I wouldn't have an attitude." Ein says and kneels in front of my cell door. I stare at him, my eyes locked with his. "Well...let's say I cursed you. I won't tell you exactly what it is, cause your finding it out on your own soon enough." He says and presses a button, the collar like thing falling off, along with everything else that kept my movement limited.

"We won't need to worry about that." Ein says and stands up, walking away. I stood up, rubbing my wrists, and stretched. I was confused at this point. I had an idea Could I? Or was it a trick. Only one way to find out.

I try to use my powers. Nothing. I try again and again. Nothing... What's happening?! I start to get scared. "I can't use my powers..." I say quietly to myself. "Well yeah. That's the point." I hear Ein from the other side of the room, as he mixes things together. I huff annoyed. What can I do now? I couldn't do much, and that was it. Was this the curse? Or was there more to it..? I wanted to know. What about my super strength! I try to pull the bars..Nothing!!! I turn around, and I see something...tall, and dark, standing behind me. Red eyes..a demon?!

"W-who are you!?" I say, pressing my back against the bars. "I am apart of the curse." The dark figure says with a twisted smile. "Now..do me a favor.."

(Short chapter. Sorry. This seems to being going a little slow. Is it? If so, sorry!)