Chapter 7: the t.v

God's p.o.v

The day started like another. Aziraphale was in the kitchen making Crowley and (Y/N) some lunch when he heard (Y/n) scream. He dropped everything and rushed to the loving room where he found a panicked Crowley and a sobbing (Y/n).

"W-why did they kill the dog dad?" (Y/n) cried pointing at the t.v. Crowley struggled to calm the screaming child "well they um.." Crowley mumbled before looking towards the Angel "help me" he mouthed. Aziraphale picked up his daughter and soothed her "it's alright darling it's alright papas here" he said as he walked around the room for a bit. "Crowley really? Putting on Marley and me? She's a child for heaven's sake" he softly scolded the demon. Crowley raised his hands "I forgot the dog died!" He hissed back which caused (Y/n) to cry harder "the dog did die then!" She cried.

Aziraphale spent the next twenty minutes calming (Y/n). "They didn't darling it was just a movie on the t.v" he said stroking the small girls hair. "S-so the t.v lied about the dog dying?" (Y/n) asked looking up at her papa with big eyes. The Angel nodded and watched as the child walked up to the t.v. she proceeded to kick it twice "bad t.v." she said before looking at her father's "I'm going to go read in my room" she said before running to her room. The Angel looked at the demon "dear he careful with what you show her" he said softly a small smile on his face.

I am not dead! I am so so so so so so so sorry for the long break I've taken I'm doing my best. I came out as trans in November and I've been figuring out what to do next. Updates may take some time as I'm struggling with ideas. Give me some ideas if you want too.

Thank you for being patient with Me!