chapter 2: her name shall be...

(this is in God's P.O.V)

Crowley woke up to an empty bed and the sound of soft singing the next morning. His angel and child were nowhere to be seen causing the demon to panic slightly. Despite the child's sudden appearance he already had a protective love for her and the panic of most new parents kicked in. He sprung from his bed and sprinted out the room into the kitchen where he was met with beautiful sight. Aziraphle was holding their daughter, singing softly to her as he read his book, he would occasionally smile down at her when their eyes would meet. "Good morning Angel" Crowley kissed his lovers head  and sat next to him "the bed was rather cold with out you" The angel looked over to him "i didn't want to wake you considering the time we were woken last night" He smiled "and the little one started to fuss so i figured i'd get up with her" Crowley let a smile appear on his face. "you should've woken me" He sighed as he rested his head on his lovers shoulder. "i'll remember that for next time. And dont get comfortable dear we have to get baby stuff today." Crowley nodded and sat back up opening his arms for the baby. "go get ready i'll hold her" The angel nodded and handed her over giving the demon a soft kiss before he went to get dressed.  after a short while the angel came back and Crowley handed their daughter back before going to get ready. When he was finished they left their flat to get what they needed.

(time skip)

They arrived back home with Aziraphle carrying the baby in her new car seat and Crowley carrying all the bags. The angel placed the car seat on the sofa and watched as the demon took everything into the bead room.  "Crowley we forgot something!" the angel gasped causing the demon to run into the room. "what did we forget?!" "her name" the angel replied making the panicked demon give a sigh of relief. "well what about (list of names that aren't yours)?" the angel shook his head "oh what about (insert list of names that aren't yours)?" The demon sighed until a light bulb went off in his head. "what about (Y/n)?" Aziraphle's eyes lit up at the suggestion "that's the perfect name for a half demon half angel" he looked down at his daughter as she slept in her car seat "our little (Y/n)" 

Sorry its short ill try make the next one longer. let me know what you think of it itll help me a lot if you can leave some ideas too! ~shadowwriter