Chapter thirteen

Nick's POV

"But I have to show you guys something." I said standing back up. I was going to show them the tree that I burnt when I touched it.
"But only a few people should come. Alinta is coming, she'll know what this is." I said.
"I'm coming." Tayler said, I nodded my head.
"I'll come too." Thomas said.
"I'll come too." Ryland said.
"Addison your coming with us." Alinta said. Addison nodded her head a got up. I started walking to the tree, when we got there they looked shocked.
"I did this." I told them.
"How did it happen?" Alinta asked looking at the burnt tree.
"I just got really hot so I stopped and put my hand on the tree. Next thing I know it burnt." I said explaining what happened.
"Nick I think you have powers." Alinta said. Everyone including me was shocked.
"Wait he has powers?" Ryland questioned.
"Yep he does." Alinta said.
"I have powers!" I say.
"Yes you do." Alinta says.
"This is crazy!" Tayler says.
"Yeah you think, I have powers." I say.
"What are we gonna do?" Thomas asks. I forgot he was there.
"We are not going to do anything. He just has to learn how to use them the hard way, just like me." Alinta says. We all give her a wired look.
"Ok fine I'll give you some training but not much because I didn't get any training when I found out about my powers. But that starts tomorrow because it's already 11:00am and I'm tired, so good night." Alinta says.
"Yeah we should go to bed it's getting pretty late, and the sway boys and like half the hype house already left." Addison said.
"If you guys want you can stay." Alinta says while we walk bake to the house. Once we got back to the house we saw that Alex and Kouvr was still here.
(A/n: I didn't know that I was putting the hype house in this so I'm putting Tony, Ondreaz, Avani, and Tayler back Into the hype house. So yeah that's all continuing on with the story. Peace ✌️)
"Hey guys if you want you can stay the night." Alinta said walking up to them. They all nodded their heads in approval, everyone went into separate rooms. Kouvr and Alex in one, Thomas in another, Tayler in a different one, Addison in one, me in a different one, and Ryland in Alinta's room with Alinta. I couldn't fall asleep because I was thinking about me having powers, it was 2:30am and I couldn't sleep. I was getting pretty thirsty so I got out of bed and walked out of the room, I walked down the hall to the stair case and walked downstairs and to the kitchen. I went up to cupboard and grabbed a cup and filled it with water, while I was filling up my cup I heard a noise behind me. I just figured it was nothing because it was a big house and in big houses you here weird noises, for all I know it could just be my imagination. After filling up my cup I head back up stairs but I turn in the other direction heading back to my room, I got to the big red staircase that leads up to the third floor and start climbing them. Again I hear noises but like the first time I don't think much about them, after climbing the stairs I head tot he game room and sit on the couch, I turn on the tv and put Netflix on. I click Power rangers. Ninja steel because I was feeling like watching an old show from when I was younger, when I started watching the first episode I heard another noises, I was really getting tired of hearing these noises but I just ignored it like usual.

~Time skip, two hours later~

It's been two hours since I came up here and started to watch Power Rangers. It was now 4:50am, I keep hearing noises but I really don't care. I finish watching the last episode of Power Rangers and shut the tv off, I decide that I should try to at least get some sleep, so I get up and walking over to the stair case that's on the side that my room is on and start walking down them. I hear another noise when I'm half way down the stairs, I just shrug it off and walk the rest of the way down, when I get to the last step of the staircase I hear another noise from behind me. This time I get feed up and turn around, I see that nothing/nobody is there so I walk to my room and shut the door. I lay down in bed and close my eyes, I still couldn't sleep so I checked the time on my phone it said 5:15am, I sigh to myself realizing that I'm never gonna get to sleep. I turned on my side and went on my phone, I was just scrolling through tik tok when I heard another noise come from behind my room door. I was kinda creeped out but like always didn't think to much about it, maybe it was because I thinking to much about me having powers, maybe it's making me hear things. Then again there might be someone out there, now I'm just freaking myself out I don't think anybody would ever dare to come into this house without knowing your way around, you could get pretty lost. I hear another noise coming from my bathroom and when I looked over I swear I could see something run across the room where the door was so I could see it, I think it's just my imagination tho, I hope it's just my imagination. Right now it's 5:59am I more minute until 6:00am, I can't believe that I stayed up all night and was hearing things, then again I might now be hearing things and there might actually be something in hear. The second it turned six I hear a high pitch scream come from my bathroom, I scream as loud as I can and run to the nearest room, which was Alinta's room. Once I burst into the room her and Ryland wake up startled, they started at me for a second before running over to me obviously seeing that I'm scared.
"Nick What's wrong?" Ryland asks me.
"T-there w-was a h-high p-pitch s-scream in m-my bath-bathroom." I manage to get out they looked at me shocked. There was a knock on the door that scared me so bad that I literally jumped into Rylands arms.
"Whose buddy calm down it was just a knock on the door." Rylands says putting me down but I still don't let go of his arm. Alinta opens the door and it shows Tayler, Thomas, Addison, Alex, and Kouvr on the other side. I relaxed and let go of Rylands arm.
"What happened? We heard a scream then loud footsteps running here." Tayler says.
"Nick heard a high pitch scream from his bathroom and he ran over here." Alinta explains.

A/n: I'm leaving it off here, I'll update soon. Sorry for not updating in like the last two days I really didn't have any motivation to write but I'm back and I'll be writing another chapter very soon, it'll probably be up by tonight or tomorrow but for now enjoy. I'm also thinking of starting another story out I probably won't publish it until I'm finished with this one, comment if you would like to see a story about the devils son. Like I said I might start it but won't publish it until this story is finished, but that was all and I'll catch you in the next chapter. Some good stuff is going to go down so you won't want to miss it. Peace ✌️