He sighs annoyed and grabs my hand before dragging my heavy legs upstairs and into our room.

Plotting himself on the bed, he pulls out his cigarettes from his jacket pocket and a small bag of weed and smirks up at me.

"Maybe this will calm you." Zayn says mischievously.

"Zayn, I can't." I roll my eyes.

He shakes his head annoyed, but because he already seems stoned, he doesn't react to my disobedience.

"Come on, your dinner is ready."

Zayn stands and rolls the joint up effortlessly before dropping his cigarettes on the ground. 

"Oopsy daisy." He chuckles tossing his cigarettes back on the bed.

"Come on babe one puff?"

Before I get to say anything, he leans down to kiss me and I frown as he looks down to read my expression.

"Don't give me that look." He places the joint in his mouth and lights the end.

I bite my lip and turn back to the wardrobe, only to feel Zayn's hand gripping onto my wrist and pulling me back to his front.

"Come on Lorena, just one puff? Don't be scared baby girl." He chuckles, causing a sea of smoke to surround my gaze before I wave it away with my hands.

The horrid smell circles my senses and I cough. "No. You know I don't smoke." I murmur, tossing my phone aside.

"Yeah, I know you've smoked a cigarette, but this is different." He pauses. "Kind of." He smirks lazily at me and holds the blunt up.

The cunning playful grin stays on his face as I take the bud and place it between my lips.

Flicking the lighter on, the flame dances at the end of the joint and I inhale, once, twice, enough to make me choke my lungs out and he chuckles before taking the blunt out of my mouth and placing it between his lips.

"God, you probably won't even survive dabbing." He smirks before offering another. "Take another babe. I'll take you to another world." He winks.

I swallow and lick my lips before taking another drag.

A few moments later, my mouth begins to dry and I slowly make my way over to the bed. 

I blink tiredly and look down. Almost immediately, my vision begins to feel slow and I blink rapidly again before smiling lazily at myself.

"Wow."

I chuckle helplessly and Zayn leans down as I lay down on the bed.

He smiles, a cheeky playful smile. "You alright babe?" A low chuckle that seems slow to me bursts through his throat and I lick my lips.

God my lips are so dry.

"I need water." I can't stop smiling.

I've never felt this good before.

"Nah babe. No water, It'll sober you out." He chuckles and lays beside me.

Its now that I hear The weeknd blazing in the background, then Drake, then a few other artists that Zayn tends to listen too when he's high off his face.

I look at Zayn who has his eyes closed beside me

I can't even keep still. I feel so tingly and just so happy.

I never liked him smoking weed, but now that I've had a taste of what it's like, I now understand why.

Everything just seems so, good. Calm, happy.

"Stop staring man, it's weird." Zayn murmurs.

I bite my lip and look down, only to have him grab my chin and guide me back to look at him.

"Are you wearing make up?" He frowns.

Zayn always had this sick thing of seeing my scars or brusies. Whatever brusie he had made, he seemed fascinated or intrigued by. It's a different story, if someone else did it.

How fucked up is that.

"Well are ya?" Zayn asks again.

I nod drowsily but then everything in my nerves begin to feel uncertain.

It's like the mood has flicked and I'm immediately freaking out. With his face so close to mine, my paranoia spikes and everything tingles. My heart is racing so fast as the fear withers inside of me.

I peak away from his stare, my body begins to shake unwantedly.

"Hey." Zayn frowns. "Calm down, you're going to freak yourself out. Just kick back and relax babe."

 I swallow as he leaves a kiss against my forehead and closes his eyes again. I sit up and bury my face in my hands.

The music in the background continues to play and I look over my shoulder at Zayn who takes another drag from this magical stick.

He jolts all of a sudden and I move away quickly.

"If you get out of the shower clean, then how does your towel get dirty?" He frowns confused at me and I mirror his expression.

"Wow." I blink at him and he chuckles as all the fear that had lingered before slowly disapears and I'm back to my happy place.

"I'm so high. I'm hungry." He stands suddenly and I feel like I'm too numb to even move.

"You coming?" Zayn raises an eyebrow.

I shake my head and close my eyes.

-

It feels like hours until Zayn is back. Either I'm still high, or I'm just really dipsy, Zayn walks in with a glass of water and places it on the side draw.

Grabbing my arm, I sit up automatically to stop him from doing it himself and he frowns before rolling his eyes and sitting beside me.

"Drink." He gives the water to me and I half smile.

"Thanks." I cough and swallow down the water.

Almost immediately, the tingles slowly disappear everytime I consume water, but it stilll lingers.

When I place it on the side table, I find it hard to concentate.

I attempt to place it down carefully but Zayn knocks my hand by grabbing it in hopes of helping me, but only causing me to tip the cup over.

All the water that I didn't drink spills onto the carpet and his phone and my heart drops as he grabs it quickly.

"What the fuck Lorena!" He scowls, grabbing the phone and drying it with his shirt. "Fuck!"

"I'm sorry!" I whimper. "I'm so sorry! It was an accident I didn't mean-"

"Accident?!" He repeats incredulously. "Fuck, I got this last month!" He yells as I back away from him.

His anger continues to grow and my anxiety begins to heighten. "I'm sorry!"

"It's fucked! It's completely fucked because of you! You could have given the fucking glass to me!" He grabs my arms, his over bearing hands cupping right around before shoving me against the wall behind me.

"I'm sorry!" My eyes fill with tears before I feel his closed fist colliding against my cheek, marking his canvas.

A/N: Hiiiiiii:)

Okay I know it's not a normal first chapter. Most of the time first chapters involve like a character introduction. But eh, I'm different. 

Just be patient please :)

It'll all come together eventually ! and I suck at absue scenes.. like I said :/

What do ya'll think so far?

Follow me on twitter: lifeofchvnel

-Chanel xxx