-45, a.n

Sorry for bothering you all but I just wanted to take a chapter to thank everyone for reading this book! I'm feelin kinda sentimental rn but initially, I made this as a way to try and reach out to other apex fans and players, since none of my friends or anyone I know play it, (and if they do, not to be shady or anything, but it's a hopeless attempt of pretending to be like me and make the people I'm friends with like them, because apparently they don't know how to be themselves and share. It's people ffs not animals you gotta feed to gain trust from?)

But aside all the shade, I'm so thankful for u all ♡ everyone that comments and votes literally makes my day! It's so nice to know there are people out there enjoying the stuff I'm making. In the beginning, I was just copying and pasting those basic, two liner quotes that people would use on tumblr in 2011 but over time and with requests, I was confident enough to begin making the chapters my own.

It doesn't require much effort, but I put my heart into it; I'm still a little scared to begin making, idk, fan fictions and such?
I'm gonna kiss my own ass here, but I'm good at writing. I can do cohesion and keep the quality good, but I'm scared of the commitment and idk I just don't do well? So I'm staying here, doing this as my own work.

To sum it up, I'm happy to have all of you reading and enjoying my work; I'm sorry it's not so advanced or anything like that, but it warms my heart to know people are enjoying it. The interactions I've had with all of you mean so much to me, and I know the best of the best are here.

I'm sorry I don't interact with u lot anywhere else idk if u wanna be friends just pm me or we can exchange social media!

You're all really cool and I'm so thankful to have u lot, ur the only reasons I'm still doing this book, thanks guys ! ur all amazing 💓💓💓

❣️-toob