"Where are you taking me?" she asked holding my one hand. My other hand was holding my daughter.

"To Akshaya" I whispered. She looked confused.

"Why are you taking me to her? You can check me right?" she asked holding an innocent look in her eyes.

"I already checked you in the morning and I didn't find anything wrong so there may be a chance that some problem in your uterus. That's why I am taking you to a gynoecologist. Fine? Now, no more questions and follow me silently" I said sternly.

I walked towards her cabin and she followed me silently. We entered inside and she greeted us. I already told her everything about her stomach pain so no need for formal discussions.

She talked with our daughter for few minutes while playing with her and started back to her work.

"Okay Anu, let's start. Come on" she said standing up from her place. Anu just looked at me all scared and quietly followed her to the room.

After waiting for few more minutes, all came back. I looked at Akshaya and she just smiled at me telling me that it's not a big problem. Anu sat beside me and Akshaya took her seat.

"I found the problem and it's easily treatable. She has a mild PID. I think it's caused because of her miscarriage last month." she said. I looked at Anu and she was looking all confused.

"Okay and what are you going to do now?" I asked still knowing the answer. It's definitely treatable only by injection. She looked at me weirdly.

"You know already right? It's only treatable by injection because it is mild otherwise it would have been complicated. I will give two injection now and you give the remaining two in the evening. That's it" she said making almost Anu cry with fear.

I looked at her and her eyes are already blurred. I nodded my head at Akshaya and moved closer to Anu.

"Don't cry Anu, Relax. If you cry, then it will be more painful" I whispered in her eyes. She didn't budge from her place.

"Daddy, I don't want that. Please" my daughter suddenly yelled circling her hand around my neck. I looked at Akshaya who was preparing a needle in her hand. I laughed inside seeing her cute antics.

"That's not for you baby, it's for your mom. Look at her, she is crying" I whispered the last part in her ear without letting Anu hear that.

She looked at Anu and started crying loudly. She always care for her mom. She couldn't able to see her crying that's why she too started crying.

I scooped her up in my arms and looked at Akshaya. I signalled her to take care and went outside with my daughter.

I too didn't want to see my wife crying. Eventhough it's been four years since we get married, I still couldn't able to see her sufferings. So I just escaped from this situation in the name of my daughter.

After few more minutes of convincing my daughter, a nurse came outside from her room. She came towards me.

"Doctor, she is not at all cooperating. She wants only you. I will keep her safely, you go inside" she whispered. I gave my daughter to her and went inside.

I opened the door and looked at my wife who was a complete crying mess already. She was sitting in a bed all crying. I went towards her.

"It's better if you give her all the injection" Akshaya said. She hugged me tightly from her sitting position.

"I already told you that it will be more painful if you cry like this. Don't cry and let her do her job now" I whispered in her ears knowing it's already an painful injection but she didn't even reacted anything except her sniffing.