Multiple shouts were heard as we pushed into the room immediately spotting piles of cash and what looked like blocks of heroin stacked up on multiple tables around the room.

"It's all donations for our meals on wheels!" One of the guys yelled towards me as I flicked through a wad of notes on the table closest to me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I mumbled uninterested as I carried on flicking through, all fake.

"Boss there's nothing here, no paper, plates, nothing." Jay said as he and Erin came from the back rooms.

"Take everything and head back to the district." Voight instructed grabbing Pastor Mike by his shoulder and pushing him out towards the SUV's.

———————

"We owe you an apology Pastor Mike." I sighed leaning back on the chair as I sat opposite the Pastor in one of the interrogation rooms, Antonio leaning against the two way glass behind me. "I mean, let's be real here, you running a counterfeit operation? No chance." I chuckled slightly as he looked at me as though he was offended.

"You're just some small guy who's too dumb to realise he's been played." Antonio laughed patting me on the shoulder as he took a seat next to me. "Your crew took out Noel Harris right? And Dean Masters was also on your list."

"Except Dean knew he was in your list so he killed himself first, am I right?" I asked looking at him smugly, knowing we was.

"Problem is, you got paid in fake cash." I said shrugging as his face twisted in anger. "So how 'bout you tell us who hired you?"

"I can talk to the state attorney, get you twenty years." Antonio told him leaning forewords, getting no response from the Pastor. "Or you can keep your mouth shut and the only way you'll be leaving is for your funeral." He shrugged standing up and heading towards the door.

"Wait!" Mike suddenly called stopping Antonio who looked over his shoulder with an eyebrow raised. "Glen Ward, he's the guy who hired me." He muttered putting his head down in his hands.

"This is the guy who took out the hit, Glen Ward." I said putting his picture up on the board. "He's got a long ass rap sheet and most recently did a federal stint for counterfeiting."

"Get Jin to run his name through every system, find out where he is." Voight instructed, nodding at Erin who quickly stood and rushed down to Jin's tech cave.

"We got a hit on one of Ward's old alias's Denis Diderot." Erin said as she rushed back in only a few minutes after she had left. "Two weeks ago he rented an old chemical building, my guess is that's where the printing goes down." She told us putting a picture up of an old building.

"Alright, let's move out." Voight loud voice echoed as we all left intelligence.

——————

"Got anything?" Voight asked as we were all stood ready to breach the operation, Adam nodded pulling the small camera away from the window.

"It's printing galore in there boss." He said getting his gun out ready.

"Move in! Halstead, Platt, take the hatch!" He called nodding down to a hatch that I'm assuming leads to the basement.

Following behind Jay I kept my gun raised as I checked a room to the right, shouting a clear when it turns up empty. Putting Jay in the shoulder we carried on fire wards until shots were suddenly fired towards us.

"Chicago PD put the gun down." I yelled after Jay had pushed us backwards into a doorway out of the line of fire.

"Cover me." I patted his shoulder, as he fired round after round I ran across the small hallway to the empty room opposite Jay. Leaning round the corner slightly I could see one of them aiming their gun in our direction, crouching slightly I slowly leaned round the corner and fired, hitting him straight in the chest.