Chapter Thirty-Six

"you sure you're gonna be okay?" I asked Erin. Thank goodness she was fine after her treatment.  "I'm alright, Ari, you should go home and get some rest." she said.

"really? You don't want me to stay here I mean its totally fine" I said.

"No, we both had a rough night, go home safely and get some sleep." she demanded me.

"okay.. I'll go but i'm gonna see you tomorrow." I say. "alright, now go" she said. I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"thanks for saving me lil sis" she said. I smiled and carried my jacket out and took a taxi.  I didnt wanna go back home just yet. I knew, I needed to see Dane.

I knocked on his door. After a while, he opened it. His hair was still in place, he was in the same outfit as he was before. He hasnt slept just yet.

"hey" I said. "Hi." was all he replied.

"Look I'm really sorry, I went there alone without you and what you heard, I -"

"No, I am sorry, I guess if i was in your shoes I would do the same. "

"No, you don't get it, I made a deal and I can never forgive myself."

"would you kill me if you had to?" he asked. " i swear i'd rather kill myself."

"Anna was there, god she was so into getting you into shit" he cursed. I looked down, i let out a few tears. "it doesnt matter now, because I forgive you. Please no crying, Ari"

I sniffed and attemped to dry my tears. "now you should get some sleep, its been the worst day." he said, holding me close.

Gosh I could stay like this forever. I wish. "Maybe you should sleep upstairs, I'll take the couch." he said the sentence, that broke my heart.

"yeah" i didnt argue, i was holding back my tears.

I went up there alone, rested on the bed, letting all my tears out, he didnt wanna invade my space because we were broken up. And finally. I didnt sleep that well. The next morning had arrived. I walked down, my hair is still in a mess.

Dane had made me breakfast. I sat on the chair. A good morning kiss wouldve been twice as better. Oh i miss cuddling with him so badly.

"I kinda have to go home, didnt think id have to spend the night here." I said. "Do you want me to drive you?"

"if thats fine with you i guess." "okay then" He drived me back home and i left without saying anything to him.

I felt bad. I went inside and secretly watched the car drive away. I showered carefully not wanting to hurt myself because of the bruises in the process. I changed into some jeans and a plain long sleeved tshirt.

Drying my hair.

I took my car to go see Erin at the hospital again. She was there, asleep. I just sat down there, thinking about my life and how has it been.

"Ari?"  "Morning, Erin"  "You're back" she say as she stretched.  "how are you feeling?" i asked.

"great, can't wait to get out today." she smiled. She had to go through something with the doctors and we were ready to go. Her bruises were getting smaller.  She was able to walk properly. She was fine. My sister is fine.

"its good to see you out of the hospital finally."  "well, i hope this will be the last time" We both got into the car.

"so hows Dane?"  "uhh, we broke up?"  "why?"

"we fought two days back and well i came over to his house yesteday and we both slept in different places, i guess we're just friends"  "you went to his house last night?"

"i needed to clear things up"  "okay, did it work?"  "yeah, but still broken up though." i say, sighing.

"i know that he will never stop loving you for sure. He'll come back for sure." "the reason i left my phone at home" i say.

"He'll come around" she says.  I pull over to my house and we both got in. The house was half cleaned and a messy somehow.

"i think we should clean up"

So for the rest of the day, we spent by cleaning the entire house. We plunged into the couch tired.

"pizza?" i say.

"pizza."  she replied.

I ordered pizza for dinner. Guess I'm gonna have to wait a while for Dane to come back. Maybe he will..

Or not.

:)

Ayye another short update!

Guys I have decided to end it.

So this is the second last chapter!

Weeeeeee.