Chapter Twenty-Seven

My eyes fluttered open. I realised I wasnt alone. I rose up to see Dane, asleep. His lips curled into a smile as he opened his eyes.

"good morning sunshine." he says.

"Morning." i said.

I lied my head on his shoulder while his fingers fiddled with mine.

"what do you wanna do today?" he asked, looking at me. "anything." I raised my head to look at him.

"are you sure anything?" he raised his eyebrow.

I smiled and nodded. He chuckled and pressed his nose onto mine. placing a soft peck on my lips.He held my cheek and pressed his lips to mine again.

"i could do this all day." he whispers into my ear and nibble on it  while sending shivers down my spine. He gently kiss my cheek. I slapped the other. I started laughing.

I shook my head, no. His lips parted into a cheeky grin. our foreheads were touching as we stared into each others eyes.

"im gonna take a shower." I turned to move. His arms snaked through my waist. "mmm, can I join?"

I wanted to slap him playfully but my hands were trapped.

"no you creep."

He laughed.

"I wanna go home alright. ive disappeared for two days ever since our date and my sister might be worried over me. "

Dane pouted.

"nope it doesnt work on me." After I took a shower, I went home, Dane decided to send me. "Ill see you around sometime?" Dane said.

I nodded.

The car came to a stop.

"I dont wanna leave you." I say.

"me too." he said.

"do you want me to come in" Dane asked.

"no. Luke must be in there." I said, noticing his fist clenching against the sterring wheel.

"and you'll be alright?" he asked.

"dont worry babe."

"does this make us official?"

Dane furrowed his eyebrows but his lips curled into a smirk.

"what do you think?"

He chuckled and slowly leaning in to kiss me once more.

his lips pressed to mine once more. He placed his hands on my face pulling me closer. We were literally making out in the car. His lips were deeply pressed into mine, not that I was complaining. "You sure you want to go home" he whispered and kissed my neck. "Y-yes " I say trying to hide a groan. He kissed me harshly on my lips again and then pulled away out of breath.

I smiled and got out of the car. I waved goodbye. Dane was mine again and we made out.

woah.

I smiled to myself.  I stepped into my house and my sister was sitting on the couch with mr you know who eating some cereal.

"hey sis."

"hey ari, we have you been?"

"two days with my boyfriend. thats right." I say, doing a duckface.

"ohmygod why are your lips swollen?" Erin asked.

I blushed.

" Did you guys just make out?" Erin teased.

"Shut up and eat your cereal." I snapped at her, earning a laugh.

I walked upstairs to the toilet, in need to do my buisness. After a few minutes, I got out and walked towards my room.

Suddenly, I was pushed against the wall. "Where have you been?" Luke's husky voice filled my ears.

"Out. With. My. Boyfriend." I smirked.

" Oh I see, your boyfriend? that piece of ju-"

"Don't you dare"

He chuckled.

" I thought I told you to stay away from him."

"You cant make me."

"Oh sweetheart, all he is ever going to do is break your sad, small, fragile little heart."

"Get the fuck off me before I scream."

His fingers grew tighter around my wrists.

"You don't know what kind of guy you're messing with."

"Hmm, my sister's asshole boyfriend. How about that?"

"Shut up."

"Exactly."

"Stay away from him."

"No."

"Trust me."

"Id rather die."

"You don't know him"

"Yeah, but I know him more than you do."

He hesitated for a moment. He sighed and walked away. I was breathing heavily. What was his problem? Leave me alone with my own boyfriend.

I laid in bed, thinking about how far me and dane met and fought because we loved each other. My eyes started to close slowly.

"Oh Dane, I am deeply in love with you." my thoughts said before I drifted off.

:)

sorry for the late update!

I love you all to bits.

Thanks so much for the reads and comments and votes.

you make me happy.

uhoh, whats gonna happen next? 

hahaha