Chapter One

I took my last puff of my cigarette, breathed out the smoke and threw it down, stepping on it. I went into the bar, most people were drunk and some were dancing.

"One whiskey please" I ordered and he gave it to me. I asked for more, drinking and drinking until I finally lost control. I decided to have another smoke.

Suddenly, I stared at one of those girl dancing who dressed like a complete slut. I smirked and walked slowly towards her.

I grabbed her to stop her from dancing and immediately pressed my lips against hers, it didn't take long for her to kiss me back. I pull away and took her hand, I'm bringing home another girl tonight.

I took her home by walking as it was near from the bar. I could tell she was dying to make out with me as she stopped and tried to push me against the wall of a block countless of times. I pushed her away and took her home.

"Oh my god, there you are, Erin.  Erm, excuse me but that's my sister. " Another girl about my age appeared. I was pissed. She took her other hand and pull the girl to her side.

"And you think I care? What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I was clearly stronger and pulled her to my side. The poor drunk girl mumbled in pain.

" She's my sister, you fuck off you little prick. " she tried to defend herself. Aww, how cute. " I said fuck off." I yelled at her. She wasn't scared of me. Her eyes grew darker, she was angry. Hmm, probably acting.  " Or what?" She challenged. She pulled her away from my hands.

I didnt say anything, yet. She stepped a few steps closer. She raised her eyebrow.

" Don't challenge me, Missy. Im sure you know what I'm capable of." She took more steps closer and closer.

" Oh really? Can you handle this?" Her hot breath brushed my face. She knee'd me straight to my crotch. I yelled and bowed down in pain. God that hurt so bad, I yelled again, in pain.

Her last words were " don't mess with me, I'm tougher than I look." She took her sister's hand and walked away. My eyes shut close. Damn, I'm impressed.

She's Good. Real Good.