Chapter Twenty-One

"Arianna?" I said. "Gooood, finally I found your house" She slurred. Wait... is she drunk? "Hey Daaaaane" she said, slowly. I noticed a bottle of liquoir she was carrying.

"Where did you get that?" I held her two arms to stable her. "I... hehe. I stole it." she replied. She was struggling and making movements.

"How many bottles did she drink?" i whispered to myself as I tried to stable her.

She was laughing, hard. "Spencer died.. Dane." she said again. I carried her bridal style and put the bottle down. I lay her in bed and sat beside her. "She killed him. He died because of me." she said, without a thought.

She was drunk, she let out her sober thoughts without knowing. "who?" I say. She grabbed my collars and pushed me closers towards her, her breath smelled like alcohol.

"Anna" she whispered and a billion thoughts raced through my mind. Anna Killed Spencer? But why? Anger and sadness took over me. I didnt want to ask her anymore. This mustve been horrible for her.

I looked at her. She was already sleeping on my bed.

I smiled at the thought of her sleeping was adorable. I leaned closer and kissed her forehead gently. I lay down next to her and fell asleep. "Why do you do this to yourself, Ari" I whispered to her, before dozing off.

| Arianna's Pov |

I woke up, heavy feeling on my head. Hangover. I realised, I wasnt alone. His hot breath brushed through my neck. Our faces were so close. I opened my eyes. I backed away.

Dane?

I couldnt back away , his arms were around mine. Our noses were almost touching. His eyes opened. Electric blue pupils staring into me. His lips parted into a smile. I moved his hand away.

I sat up on his bed. "What happened last night?" I asked. "You got drunk and told me alot of things" My eyes widen. Shit. "we didnt do anything right?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head. He smirked. "My head hurts.." I touched it. "I'll make you some tea" I say. "Ohkay" I say and lie back down. I couldnt sleep any longer. I walked down to see Dane in the kitchen in his glasses.

He double take and smiled at me. I was still in my outfit last night. A plain tee  and tight black jeans. "Dane." I say. I bit my lip as I watch him concentrated."Here" He passed me some tea in a cup.

I drank some. "Better?" he said. I gave him a light nod. He stared at me with a smile. Gosh, his smile was so cute.

I just have the urge to kiss him again. What the hell is wrong with me?

"I think I should go." I said. "No..  no.. S-stay" he said. I gave him a look. "please?" I nodded. I just texted my sister.

Hey staying at Dane's tonight x

I fell down to the couch. "So what do you wanna do" I asked. "I wanna talk to you" "Go ahead." " How are you feeling?""Fucked up."

"Ari... you told me something last night." What the hell did I tell him?

I could remember anything last night.

"I know who killed Spencer."

My eyes widen.

"Anna."

I looked down.

Tears spilled.

I nodded.

"Hey... no shh, dont cry." He used his two fingers to bring my face up to his.

"I couldve been killed, but he pushed me."

I said, crying even more.

"Come here" he said.

Pulling me into a hug.

His arms snaked through my waist and i leaned my head on his chest.

More tears spilled.

"I dont know why, but I never listened to him. I needed to talk to her but she killed him"

He rubbed his thumb in circles in my back.

"Its okay.. Ari" He said.

He kissed my forehead.

I just wanted to stay like this forever.

:)

Boring chapter, I know.

haha love you all