Chapter Twelve

I woke up, streched myself.

The fact that what happened last night.  I keep thinking.

Why would he love me? If he was making love to his wife?

why did he chase me?

It was wrong to feel sad, because we're not in a relationship. But he said that i was special.

Did he lie? Why wouldn't he? Im just someone he met a few weeks ago.

Anna was probably married him a few years back. Of course, she was more important than him.

He never loved me, and he kissed me... he didnt mean anything. Just like how i kissed Spencer. I feel like a slut for a moment. A few tears spilled from my eyes.

why does it have to be like this?

I love Spencer but I love Dane even more. But Dane... he.. He already has someone in his life. He doesnt love me. I apologize for even meeting him.  A knock was heard from the door. I quickly sniffed and wiped away my tears. 

"Morning, Ari"  Spencer said.

"Hi" I reply softly. 

His smile faded and sat beside me on the bed.

"Hey.. you okay?" his voice was soft and sweet.

" Do you hate me Spencer?" I said, letting more tears fall.

"Why would i?" he furrowed his eyebrow.

"I.. I.. You.. You were so bad to me around Dane, why? couldnt you just move on?" I say.

"Because, Arianna. I felt like somethings weren't over between us. I love you " He moved in a little closer.

"You left me."

" I didnt have a choice"

" so you didnt tell me why?"

"because i was afraid that you will break up with me."

"you realise spencer, you hurt me even more. i didnt know what was I doing. Spencer."

"But I still love you."

"But I dont." I lied.

"You're lying "

"How would you know?"

"if you didnt, you wouldnt kiss me back last night. But boy, you took control. Your lips were so sof-"

My blood started to boil. He was taking advantage of what he did last night.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK. I HATE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL. YOU RUINED MY LIFE WITH DANE DO YOU KNOW THAT. I DONT LOVE YOU SPENCER. " I blowed up and grabbed my bag and ran out. 

Spencer was such a dickhead. I walked home, alone. But then it started to rain.

"Oh shit." I said.

I continued walking, all drenched.

I was shivering. I felt a pair of my arms snaked around my waist.

I started to scream, he covered my mouth, dragging me shelter and pushed me against the wall.

I slowly opened my eyes.

Dane.

He blocked me.

"Do you know that his angrily chasing you? He seemed pretty pissed off, Ari. "

"Why do you care? Youve got Anna don't you? Leave me alone"

Dane seemed taken aback from the words i say.