Chapter Fourteen

[ 2 Weeks Later ]

| Arianna's POV |

I let the cold water flow through my body. Spencer was no where to be seen. Dane and I spend more time together. Basically, everything was so happy.

Happiness wasnt something i could take advantage of anymore. I knew Spencer would do something. I dry myself with a towel. I put a pair of shorts and a black tank top since the day was hot.

I turned on the television. I listened to my sisters voicemail.

Heyyy sisterr,

I wont be home tonight alright? be careful. Im at a friend's house. Ill be back tomorrow evening. Dont do anything stupid alright? Love you.

I chuckled and shook my head. Erin is always like this. The doorbell rang.

I groaned and got up to opened the front door.

I smiled and opened the door, expecting Dane.

My eyes widen a little and I gulped.

That wasnt Dane.

That's Spencer.

I stepped back and slammed the door shut and ran to the living room.

What should I do? He pushed the door open and pointed a gun at me.

"Dont you move." He said, that wasnt his voice, but it was him.

"S-s-spencer." I struggled.

He came behind me put his arms around my collar bones.I tried to scream for help. He covered my mouth.

"Scream or struggle , I'll pull the trigger. Arianna. Dont mess with me." He say as he pushed the gun furthur into my waist. Tears spilled from my eyes.

I knew this day would come.

He guided me like this to a black van. I tried to run with my hands tied but he got hold of me.

"Dont try to fucking run away, your little boyfriend dies."

"hes not, why are you like this"

"SHUT UP."

He slammed the van door , tied my legs together. I let out my tears.

Why Spencer, Why?

Before he left , he pour some liquid into a handkerchief and put it forcingly towards my mouth.

It made my feel dizzy and soon enough I became unconscious.

I woke up. Im tied up to the chair, both hands and legs. My mouth was covered in tape. A woman with short brown hair walked into the room and smirked.

"Well well well, its the famous Arianna Vanhussion. "

I couldnt believe it. It was Anna. Dane's Ex Wife. She pulled opened the tape from my mouth. The stinging sensation made me yelp in pain.

"Do you remember me?"

"Y-yes."

"Then I believe you know why I carried out this little plan. "

I stayed silent as I clenched my fist.

Her face when closer to mine as I got even more angry.

"You're gonna suffer." she said.

"No."

"Dont you answer me!" She said as she slapped my face hard.