𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦

Začít od začátku

"You know how much longer Bonnie's lost boys gonna be sacked out in the living room?" Lip questioned him, keeping his voice low.

"You said they could stay here."

"Yeah, for one night, alright? Kick 'em to the curb, this isn't an orphanage."

Debbie came back down the stairs and sat down next to me on the couch, she was listening to Carl and Lip's conversation, "When are we gonna visit Fiona?" Carl then asked Lip. Lip clearly wasn't fond of that idea.

"It's three hours away," Lip followed Carl into the living room as he walked away, "Each way," Carl furrowed his brow, turning around to look at Lip, "How the hell are we supposed to get there?"

"Bus?" Carl suggested, "Borrow that girl's car that you decided to get on Mable with and get some sort of use out of her?" I choked down my coffee as he said this, causing Debbie to let out a small laugh.

"Everyone's on your side," She whispered to me.

"No... Look, I'm behind on a physics lab. I have work-study shifts to makeup and a paper due in Lit," Lip continued to argue with Carl.

"Okay? So we can go this weekend," Debbie chimed in and Carl nodded in agreement. 

Lip let out a small sigh, "You know, Jesus, guys! I know you are mad at me, but she's doing 90 days in Country Club jail, alright? It's not Guantanamo," Lip's stare landed on me for a second, still waiting for me to say something to him, but I stayed quiet, "She's probably learning a useful trade, brushing up on her Spanish," Carl let out a grunt and rolled his eyes before he walked away and back upstairs. Debbie didn't move, she just sat there next to me. Lip let out a sigh and walked away. 

I wasn't sure what I was going to do for the rest of the day, I wanted to hang out with Ian, but he was too busy with Mickey. So, that left me with nothing to do. I honestly was surprised I was still staying here, considering how easily it would be for Lip to just kick me out, but I knew Carl and Debbie wouldn't let it happen.

⚛》》》》》◆《《《《《⚛

I ended up going over to Mickey's anyway to see how Ian was, I was bored out of my mind anyway and needed a distraction. "Yo, Mick?" I called out as I walked into the house, I slowly came to a stop noticing Svetlana standing in front of him in a light pink robe, her arms crossed over her chest.

"I had the penis, ugly fucking skin stick always trying to get in where it doesn't belong," She was saying, "You like boys, maybe I like girls," I slowly shut the door, causing her to look over her shoulder at me for a moment before looking back at Mickey, "No penis is staring at you, hoping to explode like a sticky volcano. America, it's a land of choices, yes?" Mickey looked towards me as I stood there listening, "Freedom to be me, freedom to be you, McDonald's, Burger King on the same block, you choose one, both... Shit, maybe we go to Wendy's instead."

Mickey shook his head, "Hold on, you're lesbian?" He asked her; she shrugged lazily.

"Maybe yes. Maybe no. Choices," Svetlana said. Mickey kept looked back and forth between the two of us, confusion on his face, "Nika from tug shop, she wants to take care of me."

Mickey let out a small laugh, "The blonde with the lazy eye?"

"She plays trumpet, strong tongue," I held back a laugh as the two of them continued to speak, it was pretty amusing, "But, baby... no choose, baby is me, baby is you," She pointed over at their baby, "He has no vote, no America, we must take care of him, not just me, otherwise, I wait until you sleep and I stab you and orange boy in the heart with screwdrivers and I watch you bleed until you die. No more bullshit about baby," I watched as she walked past Mickey and went into the bedroom. I noticed that Ian was still in bed sleeping, it was strange compared to how he was lately.