^-^ Thank you ^-^

Well...I finally made it to the end. Honestly, I'm sad that it's over, but I'm still glad that I started this. I honestly never expected this story to get SO MANY views, votes, and support for it. It's amazing. And I'm so grateful for it.

No words can describe just how much I truly appreciate the support. The comments, the great things you say about this story. It's been a wild ride, but in a good way. I just want to let you know that I am so happy for your support that helped me get this far into the story. I truly love it a lot. I've worked on this series for a long time...considering I published it back in July.

However, a little fun fact about this; This isn't the first place I decided to post this story on here. Nope! I first published this story on the Amino App in the MA (Mario Amino). If you don't know what Amino is, I'll make it short and sweet. It's this really cool community app where you can join fandoms thst share your interests. Like writing, games, anime, even food! You can join group chats, post art, stories, even host contests on there that people can be interested in. It's a really cool app I suggest you check out! ^-^

And thank you to all of you who have shown so much support for this. I'm so happy you guys enjoyed this story. Thanks so much.

Now as for a disclaimer I don't take ANY ownership over Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, or any other Mario character you see. I only take ownership of the plot, story, anything different I added, and my characters Lucian, Salem, Alessia and Oiram. They are not free to use at all!

Now with that being said, it's been an honor sharing this story with you all, and I hope to see you in the next story!

See ya around the sky!

And may your heart be your guiding key.