Chapter eleven

Percy Jackson belongs to Uncle Rick not me sadly.
——————————————————————————————————————————————

    I woke up in the bedroom of the hotel. I sat up instantly regretting it. The poison was gone but my whole body still aches. I felt loopy so I think that they gave me some laughing gas. Conner walked into my bedroom expecting me to be asleep but when he saw I was awake he didn't say a word. "Hi. I get it if you're upset but I'm fine..." "I'm not upset. I'm worried and mad. I'm worried you're not gonna be ok. I'm worried we're gonna lose. I'm mad that Luke stole you, twice!" "Conner listen I'm fine and I'm worried and mad to. Everyone is. But we need to be strong. Help me out of this bed." "Pepper you're not strong enough...." "Help me get out of this bed Connor Stoll!" He walked over to my bed and tried to help me but when I got up I fell on Conner and accidentally made us fall on the floor and we both started laughing. He helped me get back in bed. "Ok, so maybe I'm not ready to get out of bed quite yet." "That's what I was trying to tell you Surfer Babe." "Is that so Thief Boy?" He sat down next to me on the bed and we talked for a while about what had been going on while I was asleep and I was still talking crazy since I was still loopy from the laughing gas. Apparently as he put it I had been out for two days. "You know you're still loopy so you should be careful what you say." "What are you talking about? I feel a little loopy but I'm perfectly fine." I giggled after that. "Hey Conner?" "Hey what?" "Remember in the woods at the camp where we kissed?" "Yeah. Why?" "Just wondering. *giggle* I liked that kiss. I knew I liked you when we first met. *giggle* I have a big crush on you Conner." "Pepper I know you're still loopy from the laughing gas, a little more loopy then I thought, but I have a crush on you to since than. And I liked that kiss to but you should get some more rest." he said as he started walking toward the door. I grabbed his arm and kissed him on the lips. We separated and I said "See you later Thief Boy." "Get some rest Surfer Babe." When he closed the door leaving I feel asleep.