Chapter ten

Percy Jackson belongs to Uncle Rick not me sadly.
——————————————————————————————————————————————

    Well no one came and I had no idea on how to get out. Before I knew it guards came to my cell to take me to the ceremony. I went willingly. Why would CHB need me when they already had Percy. And they didn't even bother to come and rescue me from my wedding. Maybe they don't need me and they don't want me. I let out a sigh. Even if that's true I still won't marry Luke. Or let Rhea come into my body. Before I knew it I was right in front of the aisle, about to walk down it. I started walking very, very, very slowly down the aisle giving them a chance to show up. But they didn't. It was time for the vowels we said them than the "I do's" Luke of course said "I do with all my heart." Please like he even has one. "I...I....I...." then I kept stuttering until I heard glass crack. I ducked and covered myself. When I rose Percy, Annabeth, Conner, and almost everyone else was there. They came. They really came! I ran over to Percy and gave him a big hug. "Oh my gosh Pepper I was worried sick you were actually gonna say I do." "Never. Just the thought of it makes me wanna barf." We all laughed at that. Annabeth and Percy ran off to join the fight and me and Conner just stood there. "Hey do me a favor and try not to marry my half brother." I laughed at that I came closer and gave him a hug. Than an incredible sharp pain hit me from behind me. Someone just cut my back open with a poison sword. I fell to the ground. Connor looked ready to scream at that point but instead he turned to the monster who did they and just killed it. He did that to all of them while Luke was escaping. But Luke turned around and secretly picked me up bridal style. He used the same strong hold again but I wasn't going with him any where. I screamed as loud as I could as I tried to fight but the poison was making me weaker. Conner turned around and saw what was happening. He ran over and tried to hit Luke with his sword but it bounced right off. Luke knew what was going on so he turned around, set me down than started fighting with Connor. Percy ran over to me soon after and got Black Jack, I think that's his name, he put me on him. Percy sat behind me. "Let's go!" he shouted at everyone. I flew into the air with him and before I knew it, everyone was behind us. When we got to the infirmary, Percy laid me down on the bed and gave me some medicine. I could feel the poison evaporating but I still felt so much pain. Conner and Annabeth barged into the room with worried expressions on their faces. "I'm fine seriously." It would've sounded more convincing if my voice wasn't shaking and I winced when I moved. "You need sleep Pepper. Rest right now. We'll see you in the morning." Percy said but I had already fallen asleep on the bed.