Chapter three

Percy Jackson belongs to Uncle Rick not me sadly.
——————————————————————————————————————————————

    "Pepper, Percy you two should go talk to Mrs. Jackson." Me and Percy ran over to Mrs. Jackson. When we got there Mrs. Jackson came and gave me a hug and didn't let go for a while and she was crying like a lot. "Um mom. What is going on right now?" "Percy, when I had you, I didn't just have you. I had your sister, your twin sister who was also a daughter of Poseidon. I didn't tell you about it because it hurt too much to even think about it. But now we've found her Pepper, I'm your mother and Percy is your older twin by five minutes." Me and Percy just stared. "Wow. I never thought I'd know who my parents are and now it's all happened in a day and I got attacked and a brother and that I've been lied to my whole life..... I need time to think and process this." I said running off to the forest without even thinking, Percy tried to catch up to me but I was much faster than him. I bumped into this guy about my age I thought and he screamed and the nymphs ran away and he said "Bro not cool! I was so close to getting one of them to hang....... Hey you're new. Who are you?" He stopped asking me things when he saw me crying. "Hey what's wrong? Here, I'm Connor Stoll, son of Hermes! You must be new to this camp. Let me help you up." he gave me his hands and I grabbed them instantly tripping on a rock. Luckily he caught me and we just stared at each other for a little bit. "Hi I'm Pepper Jackson." I said with a bit of a sigh in my voice. Did I just sigh? I have weird butterfly feelings in my stomach but it was ruined by, "Stoll! Get your hands off my younger sister! NOW." "Whoa didn't you had a hot sister bro. I'll be back at the camp of you need me Pepper....." Connor tried to say but I had already started running again. I needed to get away from my family right now to think, about them without them there. And as I ran so did Percy. I stopped when I ran into this guy with blond hair and a scar under his eye. I stopped, staring at him. Percy caught up and he pulled me behind him bringing out a pen? Then it got bigger and bigger and oh my gosh it's a sword! "What are you doing here Luke?" "Came to see if anyone was still willing to join me like this mighty fine girl." He added with a wink. For some reason I found him disgusting. "Stay away from my little sister Luke." "Fine I'll be going now but remember what I said Pepper, think about it." "Never you little dirty pig!" I said to him as he suddenly disappeared.