Wild Child

Hiya peoples on the other side of the screen. How's it going?.... That's good. Anyways I want to thank you for reading this story that probably sounds like crap :0( This is my second second story(even though I'm done with my first) and I have kinda sorta been thinking about writing it for awhile. I hopes you like it. Oh and BTW this story in no way shape or form is about werewolves...or another supernatural being. 

        Prologue

My papa and I were scouring the land for food the day my life changed forever. We had reached a clearing and saw a family of dear grazing on the lush green grass, covered with the morning dew. Carefully we circled around them. Suddenly, the snap of a twig in the forest caused, the deer’s to look up. When they noticed us, they scrambled out of the clearing and somewhere into the forest. Before we could chase after them a shot rang out behind us. We heard the raunchy laughter of two men. They came into the clearing dressed in camouflage jumpsuits. When they saw me their laughter suddenly stopped.  They looked at me incredulously and muttered something under their breath. They murmured to each other, every now and then taking a look at me. While they were talking my papa was edging back into the wood, with me following his pursuit. Both if the men seemed to realize that we were moving, one of the men pointed his weapon at my papa and the other one shouted out something in foreign language.

                My papa growled and lunged for the two men. Suddenly there was a loud bang and my papa fell to the ground with a muted thud.  I ran up to him and nuzzled his body with my nose. I tried to get him up but he did not move. I looked up at the two men with murder in my eyes.  A low growl rumbled in my chest and I charged at the two men.  They yelled out words and backed away. I reached one of the men and swiped his leg with my claws. He jumped out of the way and the other man butted me with the end of his weapon. Before I blacked out I felt myself being lifted and carried somewhere. When I woke up I found myself dressed in a strange gown. I was surrounded by shiny metal, and strange smelling liquids. I tried to sit up, but I learned that my hands and legs were restrained. I yanked my hands and twisted them, trying to get them out of the cold, hard metal. Suddenly I heard the creak of a door opening.

                A man walked in wearing a long white coat.  His face held a look of concern and he reached out to me. I growled and snapped at his hand, saliva dribbling down my chin. He pulled his hand back and walked over to a cabinet. He opened its door and pulled out a strange plastic thing with pointed end. He walked back over to me and said something on calm tone. Before I could react I felt a pinch as the man inserted the pointed metal into my skin. I whimpered and jerked my leg away from the man. He captured my leg and held it still. I bared my teeth and growled at him as he drew my blood. He took the pointed thing out of my leg and left the room with it. I tried to find a way of escaping the room, when I found none I threw back my head and gave a long sad howl.

                 It has been five years since I was “rescued.” After that my life was comprised of tests and peoples attempts to teach me the language. I can understand a lot of the language but not all of it. When all of the strange people with the white coats got their information, I was put into a family and raised the “right way.” The family threw me into school because they thought it would help me adjust to human ways.  The human family I live in consists of an older female and male, and two younger males, both of whom go to the same school as I.

It's really short because I wanted to just give it a trial run and see if people like it. So if you like this vote!!! If I get at least 10 votes then I will keep on writing..if not then well...we'll just have to see ;D So until next time think about this:  There were two girls born in the same hospital. They look exactly the same. They were born into the same family but they were born in different years. How is that possible? ;) (sorry for the mistakes I kinda sorta didn't proofread it...at all)

Whoever gets the answer to this riddle first will help me pick out a good title for this story. So get your mind wheels turning.

xoxo-Georgia :D