IM BACK .. Matted At Last To An Alpha

VIOLET

We woke up and i got to meet the rest  of the pack that i didnt get to yeasterday.

Lance told me he had to go to a meeting with his father. and we said our good byes.and  since i didnt know what time the meeting was  going to  be over i decited to  go for a run. and after i go for a run when hes done with the  meeting we would both go see my parents and tell  them about us and how im moveing  in with him and im joining the pack. 

i love the feeling of the wind in my hair and the ground and grass on my paws i was running and running injoying the heat from the sun and  how beautiful it was out side i wasnt paying  any attion to where i  was  or a sound  behind me.. i turned around  fast  and nuthing was thare my heart was pounding so fast i couldnt here  anything but my heart beating.. so i turned around to  run when  out of no where i  felt  somrthing  hard  hit me and  then the  darkness came over me fast.

LANCE

Man  i know  its my job to be  in every meeting but  i  could keep my mind off of her.. we  where finshing  the meeting. when all i felt was a pain.. and  then i tried not to let it show and we wraped the meeting up and i said my goodbye and ran up  the stairs  and looked into the  room and ii didnt see her. so i ran down stairs to see if anyonehad seen her and everyone  said no so i was so worryed maybe she went to her parents hoouse to see her parents and tell them about me or  get some clothes or to just tell them she was ok idk im really worryed so i started runing out the door to run to her parents house when one of my pack members stoped me.

ALPHA  I SMELT BLOOD AND I WENT TO CHECK IF IT WAS ONE OR PACK  WHEN I SEEN THE BLOOD AND GOT A BETTER SMELL IT WAS YOUR MATE  ALPHA.   he said.

WHAT WHERE. I told hem in my alpha voice.

BY THE LINE OF OUR LAND  ALPHA SOUTH SIDE. he said..

OK.. i said  to  hem. as i ran off to find out more i  ran  and found the blood  i am really worryed .  so i ran back to the pack house and ran in and told my beta to call a pack  meeting  and i will be back soon.. so i took off runing.. when i got to her parents house i was close to nock on the door  when it full open and i was thrown across  the grass..

 WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER .. He yelled  at me..

DO NOT YELL AT ME. I said in my Alpha voice.

I DID NOT HARM HER I  WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO HER. I CAME TO INFORM YOU SHE HAS BEEN TAKEN  AND ONE OF MY PACK  MEMBERS  FOUND BLOOD. I said to  him.

WHAT, WHERE DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE WAS TOOKEN,OR WHO TOOK HER, WAS IT HER BLOOD. He asked..

YES IT IS HER BLOOD, NO TO YOUR OTHER QUESTIONS.  I told hem..

SO WHY HAVE YOU  BEEN HIDEING YOUR FAMILY,  DO  YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT WOULD TAKE HER.. I asked hem.

SORRY TO LEAVE ALL OF YOU HANGING..

HAVE NOT EDITED IT YET AT ALL TRYING TO POST AT LEAST  SOMETHING..  WELL GOT TO GO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK. GIVEING EVEYONE THATS READING SOMETHING.