Matted At Last To An Alpha- chapter 2

I climbed out of bed and jumped into the shower real fast. As i walked down the stairs i ran into my Beta Chris. Morning Chris I'm going to make the rounds of the grounds .

OK Alpha Lance i made the rounds about 6 this morning .Would you like me to come with you Alpha.

No need to il be fine as i went out side and shifted in to my wolf and ran to make my rounds as i got to the end of or land we had a beautiful lake at our line. There's a land in between my packs land and the other packs a nice spot that nobody goes on. My father says its to keep space between our pack and the other packs around..

As i got to the lake i got me a drink of water when i looked up smelled the most wonderful smell ever it was sweet like chocolate candy. And i looked around to to find where the smell was coming from i seen her the most pretty Wolf i have ever she was white and had a aura that looked like she could be an Alpha Female but cant be i know all of them around her and i have never seen her before maybe a rouge . I thought to my self.

''MATE''   ''GO TO HER AND CLAM HER'' My wolf spoke to me. So i took off i got close to her she was the most prettiest wolf i have ever came across.. And i got closer to her i steeped on a branch and she lifted up so i took off running. I'm one of the fast Alpha and she jumped up and looked around and ran so i ran after her i got to get to know her i got to clam her shes mine..

She was running and landed on her face i tried to get to her as fast as i could and before i could she got up and run she got to this house i have never seen. so i wanted to meet and talk to her but before i could she walked in the house. So i waited to see if she would come back out after she didn't. I wanted to waited tell she did and then i seen her walk out i new it was her. Her smell was so strong and i was going to walk out so she could see me a car drove up and she jumped in..

''MINE'' my wolf said to me. Calm down soon enough we will have her. And i ran back to the pack house and my Beta was waiting for me .

''Is everything ok alpha'' beta Chris said.. ''Is there something wrong''.

''No''   Did you know that there was a house between our pack and Alpha Wayne's land. I asked him he just looked at me and then he replied.

''No Alpha i thought nothing and no lived there well i haven't been there we don't go not go on that land'' Alpha.  Is there something wrong is the pack in trouble.

''NO. I FOUND HER MY MATE''  Beta Chris i finely found her.. her smell is amazing I must got back to her il be back later make the rounds again beta I have got to go..

Yes Alpha dues she know is she coming here do we need to make the girls get her a room ready.

No she doesn't know yet she ran before i could say or do anything. I got to go.

As i ran back to where i last seen her i herd the house door open and a male wolf run  down the path that Leeds to the lake.. I got a look at hem and he had an aura to. Iwas so confused and my wolf was mad was he trying to take my mate ..

''OUR MATE''  my wolf growled out. As i stayed hidden and  tried to calm my self. He done ran back into the house. So i stayed as the sun went down and it was getting dark. As i was going to give up for the night and go back to the pack house. A car pulled up and she got out with alot of bags man she likes to shop.. As the car drove off she waved good by and waited the the car was out of sight. She started to walk to the house this was my chance to speak to her and let her know I'm her mate she should feel it  our connection..

''I GROWLED AT HER'' She just stood steel and she yelled at me. And then she did again and she waited for me to answer.

So i answered her ''YOU ARE WHAT I WANT'' then she whispered why.. And i couldn't understand why. She didn't fell the connection between us she didn't feel the pull to me. And so i decided to say something i herd the door began to open so i growled and said ''MINE.''.And ran into the trees and waited she ran into his arms and my ''WOLF GROWLED'' i wanted to run over there and rip him into peaces and clam what is mine.. shes my mate i don't want no one to touch her shes mine. As him and her went into the house i can heading back to the pack house as i walked throw the door and slammed it shut. Everyone could feel how mad i was and everyone just got really quite and i went into my office and my Bata walked in and  i yelled at hem..

''WHAT DO YOU WANT BETA CHRIS'' He got quite and whispered ''is everything ok''.What happen. And then i told hem what all happen and all he said is that he didn't understand why they both would have the Aura of an alpha and i told him i don't either and that I'm going to call around and talk to my dad and see if they know anything and he just nodded and left.. As i just stood there i decided that id talk to my dad and call the other packs around here and find out more about them..

I went into the kitchen and grabbed me something to eat and then decided to go to bed. As i laia in my bed all i could thank of was that beautiful white wolf  with the most wonderful eyes have ever seen i just want to look into them forever they where a golden brown that just sunk me in and i couldn't understand why she couldn't feel the bond and pull between us. How we where supost to be together forever we are mates.

''I WANT OUR MATE'' My wolf whimpered. We will have her soon real soon. I will talk to dad tomorrow and call and see if anyone knows anything. And we will go to her and get what is ours i said to my wolf. He just whimpered back. As i drafted off to sleep  she was all i could thank about and see.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT SO FAR..