Matted At Last To An Alpha- chapter 3

VIOLET

I woke up and took a shower and got dressed fast to go get some food and to talk to my dad about what happened. So i went into the kitchen and grabbed me a sandwich to eat. So now to find my dad when i did he was watching TV. Hey dad can we talk about what happened.. I wanna know what happened and why we are in hiding .

Violet look i called some old friends and I'm going to meet them today and we are going to talk and see what we can find out. And as for what i did i rather not say OK. And i didn't tell you  it wasn't that i didn't want to tell you its just. OK there was a war between 4 packs and and i was an Alpha so i was in front and my mate the Luna was by my side we fought and i got took away from the fight and deeper in the woods fighting with another Wolf Alpha  and a different Luna killed her so you see my true mate died and the pack lost and crumbled and after a Luna dies the Alpha cant live with out her they die. But i didn't as much as i wanted to i didn't. So the packs that that new me took over my pack i stayed for a while and that's when i meet your mother her mate died to so we made you and we mated look i love you mother so much and i want you to have the same i just don't want to lose you if something bad happened. Alot has happen the less you know the better.

Dad is that why you and mom fight and are barely around each other. And dad nothing dad will ever happen to me i am able to take care of my self dad. I will be fine OK.. Well dad can i go for a run with John we wont go far please.

Violet be careful OK and don't go to far i got to go meet my old friends OK ill be back tomorrow. And your mother is here so if you need anything just call for her.. I love you kid take care of your self and your mother bye.

As i watched hem leave and returned into the house i found mom in the kitchen. And she was baking like she always dues she seemed sad i didn't know why. She was always happy when she baked.  ''Mom are you OK'' why do you seem sad your never sad when you bake.

Violet I'm fine i get sad when your dad leaves its just something you feel when your mate leaves. Even thow  we fight all  the time we still love each other. But ill be fine so do you want to bake with me. We can make a cake or whatever you want to.

Mom i told dad i was going for a run with John so i got to go ill be back later  love you mom.. As i walked out the house i was taking of my clothes  and shifted. And took off running.i did i lied to dad Johns not coming i  had to lie so i could get out. So I'm going to go to the lake maybe my mate will find me.

So i run with the wind blowing in my face i finely get to the lake and get me a drink of water. I left my head and look at all the beautiful flowers all around me and i lay down in the grass and close my eyes. I waited for a while and decided to leave since i felt that he wasn't going to show. And then open my eyes and stand up to see him drinking the water. As i stood there looking at how hot his wolf is he turns and looks at me  i felt the pull i had to him i just wanted to run to  him and jump him. I could feel my heart beating so fast. As i try to look away he had a smile on his face like he new what i was thanking. Then he started walking up to me.

''Hi I'm Violet whats your name.'' He just looks at me then he getting really close to me. My legs feel week and my heart is pounding he stops in front of me. My wolf was purring we have found our mate at last .

''I'm Lance' 'he said to me my legs are so weak his voice is so deep and sexy. We shifted back so we could see each other in our naked human form. As i began to cover my self he looked at me and said ''DON'T'' and that i was so beautiful. No need to be shy I'm your mate and i love everything about you. I just looked at him with so much lust and love.

 We starting kissing i couldn't seem to pull my self away from him as he licked my bottom lip to deepen the kiss and i let him. As he slowly laid me on the soft grass. He started to kiss down my neck and across my jaw bone to my collar bone i moaned as it felt so good..as he went to spread my legs i stopped hem.

This will be my first time i have never. Before i could finish what i was saying he kissed me and told me everything will be alright and he be easy on me its still going to hurt..

That's no lie as i looked down at his member. ''OMG'' as i got lost in my thoughts he spoke. to me.

''See something you like'' then he just giggled as he Begin to slowly press his member to my core. He looked me in the eyes and as he slowly went in. It did hurt but after he inched him self inch by inch slowly in to my core. He started  going in faster and harder in to me. I moaned he slowly started to kiss around my neck he stopped and i took a deep breath as i was getting closer to my finish. He marked me and he whispered in my ear. ''We are Bonded '' '' Bonded for Life''.

I jumped up and told him wanna go for a run. Before he could answer me i took off running. As i looked back i laughed ''Catch me''  if you can. As i ran i could feel me running faster then i have ever ran before. As i seen him chasing me i ran faster and faster as i was ruining throw the trees he jumped out in front of me and scared me i tripped and as i got up i seen his mark that i didn't see on him before we bonded.

''VIOLET ARE YOU OK ARE YOU HURT''

All i could say was ''IS THAT BECAUSE OF ME WHEN WE BONDED''.

''YES BONDED FOR LIFE''  your mark looks the same as mine just with my color fur. Our Bond or Mark was on our face. It was so beautiful he was mine and i am his.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THANK ABOUT IT.. POINTERS WOULD HELP. THANK YOU