Matted At Last To An Alpha- Chapter 6

ALPHA LANCE

I was excited for her to meet my pack and my parents and them to meet the new Luna. well as we got there it was going good. As she meet my beta Chris and his mate Lilly i rushed her to meet my parents she was scared they wouldn't like her. '' THEY WILL LOVE YOU'' I said to her.

As she meet mom it was great mom was jumping up and down and screaming she was so happy i found my beautiful mate. As she meet my dad he seemed ok i could tell something wasn't right. then when he whispered '' SHE LOOKS.. NEVER MIND '' I knew i had to talk to him. Violet didn't say anything about it. As my dad looked at me i knew that look. As mom dragged her out of the room

'' SON WHERE DID YOU MEET HER AND WHAT PACK IS SHE IN OR IS SHE EVEN IN ONE '' He asked me.

 ''DAD I DON'T KNOW I HAVEN'T ASKED HER IF SHE WAS IN ONE OR NOT '' I said to him. '' I MEET HER AT THE END OF OUR LAND AND SHE LIVES IN BETWEEN OUR PACK AND ALPHA WAYNE'S PACK ON THAT LAND YOU SAID KEEPS US APART '' I  said to him, he just looked at me for a second, then he left.

So i went to find my beautiful mate, i found her in the kitchen with the girls cooking. She looks so pretty its wonderful that shes getting along with the pack . I couldn't help but smile at her  pretty face.

'' YUMMY PASTA '' I said to her with a big smile.

'' I HATE PASTA '' Jewels said .

She walks up to me with a smile and tried to rub on me she barely touched me and Violet '' GROWLED'' at her.. She turned and gave Violet a look and walked out real fast.. I will deal with her later we just had sex that's it. 

Well i have to take care of some paper work  before i get behind ..  So i said to Violet and went to my office , As i was seating there working all i could thank about was violet. as i got lost in my thoughts .

A quick knock  on the door then my dad comes in..'' HI DAD ''

''  SON WE NEED TO TALK '' He said to me.

'' OK DAD '' I said kinda worried.

'' LOOK DAD I KNOW YOUR KINDA WORRIED THAT WE DON'T KNOW HER WE WILL DAD ''

'' NO SON THAT'S NOT IT WHEN I SEEN HER EARLIER SHE LOOKED LIKE I KNEW HER FROM SOME WHERE AND AS I THOUGHT MORE ABOUT IT IT HIT ME SHE IS  ALPHA JOHNS DAUGHTER '' He said.

'' DAD IT CANT BE I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE UP AND DISAPPEARED ''.

'' YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HER AT ALL. ANY THING ABOUT HER YOU MATED WITH THIS WOMAN AND YOU KNOW NOTHING '' He said.

DAD WHATS GOING ON SHES MY MATE AND THE NEW LUNA WE WILL GET TO KNOW HER '' I said.

 '' SHES BAD NEWS SON, SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN, HER FATHER DID SOMETHING HE SHOULDN'T OF DID '' He said and stormed out.

I have got to talk to her find out if she knows what her father did that was so bad. and i wanna get to know her. then there was a knock at the door.

'' IS EVERYTHING OK '' She said.

'' YEAH HE WILL BE FINE '' I said to her.

As we started talking and i asked her somethings about her self i was fixing to ask her about her father and see if she new what he did then a knock at the door.  And it was  Maryann and she said dinner was ready.

Ill ask her about it later we got up and walk to eat dinner . Dinner went good other then Jewels being a witch. Everyone was quite the rest of dinner  so we went to the room and i told her she could redecorate it sense its our room now. Well i was going to ask her as we got alone but she got naked and put my shirt on.  That didn't happen we made love and it was wonderful and we laid  together for the first time it was so nice to finely have my mate with me.

'' I LOVE YOU VIOLET '' I said to her.

'' I LOVE YOU TO ALPHA LANCE '' She said to me before we drifted off too sleep.

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT HIS DAD SAID. WHAT DO YOU THANK HER FATHER  DID. ANY IDEAS PEOPLE.. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THANK. SORRY IT WAS SHORT.