Matted At Last To An Alpha- chapter 4

LANCE

Well i have yet talked to my dad and the other packs today. I was just going to go for my run around the grounds and go back to the pack house to talk to my dad and call the other packs. But as i stopped to get  a drink of water i seen her so i new this was my chance to talk to her and find out who she was. And i wanted her and needed her . As i seen her looking at me i couldn't help but smile. As i seen her try to look away i started walking to her.. I could just feel the pull i had to her and i just wanted to be by her side.. As we shifted to see each other in our naked human form she was so beautiful and she was so hot and had curves in all the right places.. She tried to cover her self i told her ''don't'' she was pretty and she didn't have to with me.. I wanted her and needed her right now i couldn't Waite any longer to have her.

As  i kissed down her neck and collier bone and her jaw bone i was getting my self in to place when she stopped me she told me it was her first time. I didn't want to hurt her i told her i will be easy and go slow and that its still going to hurt . It seemed she got lost looking at my member so i asked her if she seen something she liked i couldn't help laugh. I didn't want to hurt her so i went slow inch by inched after i was in her she moaned so i started going faster and deeper we where both got so into it.. As i could tell she was getting close i went to her neck and waited a second as she took in a deep breath i placed our make made our bond  we both finished. And i whispered in her ear ''We Are Bonded'' Bonded For Life''.

 She got up real fast and said she wanted to go for a run before i could jump up and say anything she was already shifted and was running as i got up shifted she said ''Catch me'' if you can. So i took off after her she looked back at me once then i darted around some trees and jumped in front of her she tripped on a rock and fell. I tried not to laugh she had a worry look on her face .

''VIOLET WHATS WRONG ARE YOU HURT''

 She just said ''IS THAT BECAUSE OF ME WHEN WE BONDED''

''YES BONDED FOR LIFE'' i told her. Her mark looked the same as mine it was just my color of my fur on her..

Wow i have never seen this before our mark is on our face . I thought to my self.

I want her to come with me now we have mated and i want her to meet the pack and the pack to meet the new Luna. I got lost in my thoughts for a moment.

NEXT CHAPTER IS HER MEETING THE PACK AND THE PACK MEETING THE NEW LUNA.LET ME KNOW IF YOU ALL LIKE IT. 

THE BOOK COVER IS WHAT THERE MARK LOOKS LIKE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT