. + * that one time the milfs killed augustine finley

SPIDEYSENSES

SPIDEY
SENSES

that one time the milfs
killed augustine finley

WHAT'S UP MY GUYS!
This literally has been sitting here
for forever bc I wasn't sure if I should
be posting this (spoiler alert it do
be hurting the feelings a lil bit) but
the milfs went too hard playing frantic
fanfic one night this summer and we
made some very depressing one shots
including killing off augustine! I did not
start it out expecting for august to die
and then she did. And I went "oh".

Anyways, everyone say thank
you to the milfs: foxgIoves, fxllmoons, awfulmoons, bananapopsicIes, halosnite, & peoplehoods for writing this heartbreak 🫡

"I'm fine."

In reality, Augustine Finley was anything but fine. The wound on her side was rapidly losing blood and her vision was beginning to blur. But she was never one to back down from a fight. In fact, she thought that part of her was embedded in her DNA. Bruce Wayne and Harlow Finley both fought with no regard for their own lives, something Augustine had taken up quickly.

Dick Grayson, on the other hand, was quick to pull her from the field. His hands were applying pressure to her wound, worried glances traveling from that to her eyes. "You're not fine."

"Dick," She trailed, trying to get back to the fight. "Let me go."
--------------------
"Are you stupid?" Dick blinked at her, watching her from over his nose as her lids drooped and her grip loosened. "You're barely alive right now."

Augustine closed her eyes, ignoring the pain that shot down her side and swallowing the whimper that threatened to release. She was fine. She felt fine. There could be worse situations. She could be bleeding out in the middle of nowhere while she grasped onto the air like she was drowning.

With a gasp, she could admit that maybe--sorta-- her situation was pretty fucking bad.

"Okay, maybe...maybe I'm a little stupid."