. + * taylor swift songs & my ships/ocs (dc edition)

SPIDEYSENSES

SPIDEY
SENSES

my ships/ocs and the taylor swift
song I associate them with (dc edition)!

HELLO GUYS!
As we all know, I've recently been in a
huge DC brainrot which has led to five
fics (one of which is in my drafts but be
on the lookout for a Gar fic at some point),
I did this thing a few months ago for my
other ships and wanted to do this for
my dc fics!! Also I'll probably add the
Gar fic to this later but I don't have much
planned so I can't say anything yet lmao.

. +  * HARLUCE (THE BATMAN, 2022)
song: seven, folklore
album: reputation

Starting off with the fic that started it all, can we believe that I first dropped it in 2020 after DC fandome? That was a wack time, thankfully the plot was able to stay mostly the same. Anyways, with seven being their theme song, they were childhood friends who later turn into lovers, don't question it, it just works. As for reputation, I feel like I don't even need to explain anything bc again, it just works. Overall, they both have a lot of issues with themselves they have to work out so they're angsty as shit. But I do love them very much ur honor. They're angry at the world and everything in between.

. +  * HARLUCE (NOLAN TRILOGY)
song: champagne problems, evermore
album: evermore

Say it with me, these two are stupid ass bitches. Champagne problems is literally their theme song though. Bruce dropping Harlow's hand while in that court scene. Then him running away for seven years? Wack ass times my dude. Wack ass times. Evermore in the long run doesn't 100% fit them as a couple, I'd like to say that they're a mixture of Lover and Evermore. Evermore more so in the beginning and bits & pieces of the end while Lover is them in the middle where they're just falling for each other again. Also Lover is them pre-Bruce leaving for seven years. Idk they are probably my favorite couple out of the four seen here just simply for the plot. They have the *good shit* (not saying my other ships don't have the good shit either, bale!bruce is just living in my mind 24/7 rent free baby).

. + * AUGUSTICK
song: red, red (taylor's version)
album: speak now

Jesus the things I have planned for this couple. They really do be going through it all, don't they? In general, they are the dumbest pair of OCs that I have. Meaning, they are both in love with each other and never say anything. Dick moreso because he refuses to see that he loves his best friend. August moreso because she doesn't want to lose him, but then he stops talking to her so what's the big point? Anyways, that's why I think overall Speak Now is their album. Speak Now is just ,,, full of the breakup angst but also the "I'm in love with you" vibes that they have. If I had to choose a second album for them, it would probably have to be folklore? That just seems to vibe well with the two of them as well. Finally for their theme song, Red is just that bitch, okay? Like August trying to move on from him ,,, except she can't because he's just ,,, that one person for her. That's all. That's the tweet.

. + * NASON
song: sad beautiful tragic, red (taylor's version)
album: red (taylor's version)

With any Jason Todd fic, angst is central. So are we at all surprised that Red is their album? No! No, we are not. I don't even know if I need to go into much more detail, honestly. The summary for this fic really explains how they have ... some issues. Like Nico & Jason have dated before with it ... not working out. Meanwhile, Jason as Robin saves her life. So they just have that trauma and angst lmao. Then redhood happens which only makes more pain happen. Anyways, be prepared for angst with them.

Me vs using the same 4 tropes
for all of my stories >>>>. What
can I say?? I am a sucker for a
good childhood friends to lovers
trope (and mutual/one-sided pining).
Its my inner romantic. Anyways,
I love doing these and ranting about
the songs I listen to on repeat while
writing for these babies ahhh!! Let
me know your thoughts!

 Anyways,I love doing these and ranting aboutthe songs I listen to on repeat whilewriting for these babies ahhh!! Let me know your thoughts!