. + * taylor swift songs & my ships/ocs

SPIDEYSENSES

SPIDEY
SENSES

my ships/ocs and the taylor swift
song I associate them with!

HELLO GUYS!
I'm really just wanting to rant about my
ships and ocs in regards to the songs I
associate them with! Please enjoy the
ramblings of a mentally ill teenager 😌✨

. + * HARVELYN
song: wonderland
album: lover

Alright, of course I had to start off with the original brainrot couple I created. But seriously I've always had so many Taylor songs associated with them that chosing a theme song was difficult. In the end I felt like Wonderland just fit their vibe. When I think of their playful nature but also how they find solace in each other. And then of course for my soulmates, I had to chose the only album of Taylor's that radiates soulmate energy. Lover is just that it girl (fun fact lover was almost their theme song but idk Wonderland just called to me).

. + * VEDWARD
song: the last time (taylor's version)
album: red (taylor's version)

For the sake of not spoiling my own book since I have yet to write any of the parts that red fits into, I will just leave this here. All that going to say, though, is he prepared bc vedward is one bumpy ride of a ship.

. + * MATTHECELIA
song: dancing with our hands tied
album: speak now

Okay choosing between reputation or speak now as their album was incredibly difficult — by a technicality speak now fits better because it just has that feeling of being in love, being heart broken, but then being in love again. Just the idea of growth within yourself that then extends into growth of a relationship, it just seems fitting for the two of them. On the other hand, dancing with our hands tied is just that song I listened to a lot while planning for them so it's just stuck (which is funny because I named the book off of delicate so you would assume that would be the song but instead I said: no ❤️)

. + * TASM!OPHLETER
song: seven or hoax
album: folklore

I had to put the distinction for my TASM!Ophleter and the MCU!Ophleter bc the two ships are VERY different. These two are just the angsty bitches I know of (I did it to myself, I decided to create an angsty ass post-Gwen's death plot). Ophelia is just very in love with her grieving best friend who's pulled away from her and Peter refuses to think of anyone else. Folklore just resonated with them because that's what folklore felt like to me. It had so many implications of feeling your heart break or pushing feelings down — seven specially bc of the "I used to scream ferociously anytime I wanted" and then hoax bc "you know I left a part of me back in New York, you knew the hero died so what's the movie for" & "you knew it still hurts underneath my scars from where they pulled me apart".